epg missing in remote scheduling

I did provide my unique identifier but I will repeat it:
Unique Identifier 63293330
I have just checked and the EPG is still empty

I have the same problem. Recordings show OK and up to date but no EPG to browse or search.
Have tried all diagnostics without luck: rs push, /mod/sbin/rs_process now, rs/checkin, rs/muxdump and rs/sync
CFW: 3.13
rs: 1.5.1-2
rs.log is full of error "could not acquire lock"
EPG in webif shows OK, but not in rs - I am in South East region

I did provide my unique identifier but I will repeat it:
Unique Identifier 63293330
I have just checked and the EPG is still empty
This should be fixed now. The problem was caused by the 5 duplicate channels that you have from 800-804 but RS should handle that better now. Unless you want those duplicate for any reason, I suggest you remove them anyway as they can cause problems with recordings.

I have the same problem. Recordings show OK and up to date but no EPG to browse or search.
Can you see if this fixes your problem too? If not, please post the unique ID of your box from the settings page in RS, and I'll have a look.

Yes the EPG appears now - both grid and now/next.
I didn't have any channels in the 800's and I cant see any duplicates. I will have a closer look when I get home.
Thanks for fixing this, its a great feature.

I'm having a strange problem with one of my Hummys displaying the selected programs in the RS visual display. The programs list fine on the RS Home page bit don't transfer to the Visual page.

At first I thought it was the Daylight Saving switch, but it showed todays (Sunday) programs in Visual, but not Monday onwards. However I don't think htis is the problem as the second machine displays the Visual page successfully.

Good machine ID is 3321432130 , failing Visual is on machine ID f278032130

I have tried rs/push and rs/sync with no change, which is not entirely unexpected as the programs set to record list properly on the Home page for both machines.

Back