Favorites keep getting turned off!

Wrong again:rolleyes: I Have had Sky TV but then realised how poor it was so got rid of it. No pity required.

I don't work for Humax.

I have read it, I read ALL posts as moderator. I don't quite understand what you are getting at.

Edit: The thread that you link to is over a year old, contains mainly inaccurate information that has never applied to my set up. Please explain what I should be reading, and what there is to weep at, as I have really no idea what you are going on about, and May I politely suggest that you don't either.

i dont know Whats more sad.the fact that you dont understand what Im saying or you just think Im making this up?

So once again from the top

1)humax has favourite amnesia
2)pvr volume buttons do nothing what so ever in increasing/decreasing volume
3)boot mode regardless of power saving mode takes ages but then other nights starts straight away
4)failed recordings plus an added one hour of recording when selected program had finished.and yes full signal no reminders etc

if the pvr volume actually worked that'd be fine as I'd set my receiver volume,then use the pvr volume.

Seriously tho i aint making this up for fun.anyone whos got there box connected to a receiver with an optical lead will vouch for this so come on lets set the record straight!

i dont know Whats more sad.the fact that you dont understand what Im saying or you just think Im making this up?

So once again from the top

1)humax has favourite amnesia
2)pvr volume buttons do nothing what so ever in increasing/decreasing volume
3)boot mode regardless of power saving mode takes ages but then other nights starts straight away
4)failed recordings plus an added one hour of recording when selected program had finished.and yes full signal no reminders etc

if the pvr volume actually worked that'd be fine as I'd set my receiver volume,then use the pvr volume.

Seriously tho i aint making this up for fun.anyone whos got there box connected to a receiver with an optical lead will vouch for this so come on lets set the record straight!
I strongly suggest that you dispose of your Humax Foxsat HDR box, and replace it with a "wonderful" Sky+HD box, perhaps you will be happy then, although I suspect not as your type rarely are.:byebye:

I don't have a Foxsat HDR, but do have HDR-FOX T2 boxes and Yes, my Humax volume Does work properly via HDMI to my TV.:)

You dont even own my box so how the hell do you even know anything!? Your basing your comments on assumption! How sad! Also the fact that your denying these facts that this is acceptable! Oh dear :confused:

That aside I think your just one of those people. hey you probably like the EPG on the Hummy more than Sky!

You dont even own my box so how the hell do you even know anything!? Your basing your comments on assumption! How sad! Also the fact that your denying these facts that this is acceptable! Oh dear :confused:

That aside I think your just one of those people. hey you probably like the EPG on the Hummy more than Sky!
You are correct that I don't even own your box, or even another box of the same make and model for that matter.;)
I have already said that I own Humax HDR-FOX T2 boxes, and my comments relate to those.
I do like the Humax EPG much more than the awful Sky+HD EPG, but not as much as the excellent MyStuff EPG for Topfield pvr's.

Will you guys please stop arguing in this forum or take it offline?
It doesn't make good reading and we are getting very off-topic.
And one of you is the moderator!

The original thread was about the Humax de-selecting it's favourites list.
A bug I'd very much like a solution to, but as I said in my previous post, a bug Humax seem to be unable or unwilling to fix.
I suspect we'll have to wait for the next Freesat PVR model for better software closer to the T2.

I suspect the reason the H do not make the volume control work in the optical O/P is that they know that it will feed another amp, and they set it for optimum S/N ratio and at the level required for the input to most amps. If you had the PVR controlling the volume, some plonker would use the PVR vol ctrl to turn down the vol, then the amp vol ctrl to turn it back up, with the inevirable result of crap sound :=(

It doesn't make good reading and we are getting very off-topic.
And one of you is the moderator!
And the other is the OP. Once the original point has been discussed thread drift is inevitable. You always have the option to not read it and Godwin's Law has not yet kicked in.

no not done anything like that

that aside it does have some flaws the Humax. No volume punch through, no one touch turn on/off. Am sure if I looked at it more i'd find other things too!
I'm surprised you can be bothered to press a button to turn it on. You sound a right lazy sod! I used to have sky and in other ways the Humax is way superior. Do you get someone to wipe your bum!

Back