Foxsat-HDR - New/Updated Package Download

My Humax Foxsat HDR cannot connect to the Internet directly
So why do you keep complaining that when you click links which attempt to download things from the internet they don't work? It's hardly surprising they don't work if it's not connected, is it?

Default Authority updated

Update your package list in the usual way for the package(s) listed in the "Package Management", "Upgrades" tab.

Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

Update your package list in the usual way for the package(s) listed in the "Package Management", "Upgrades" tab.

Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

Channel Icons v1.66 & Default Authority

The Default Authority list has also been updated. Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

Hi - final comment on this. After getting landline / new router no change.
Foxsat started to hang on boot at the Humax logo. Had to keep reinstalling firmware.
Finally got a replacement box - which performs as expected - so clearly the other box has issues.
I will see what I can do with it when I get some free time.
Was able to download all my (SD) recordings and now want to upload to the new one (I've done this before with videos etc) but cannot rememer how - will start a new thread
Thanks to everyone who tried to help - any ideas about completely resetting the original box appreciated.

Default Authority

The Default Authority list has been updated. Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

This covers the ITV SD channels that are being moved from 10906V to 10891H.

Channel Icons v1.67 & Default Authority

The Default Authority list has also been updated. Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

What is the difference between these two authorities?

@SemiRamis As they aren’t #71 & #72 which posts are you referring to?
New DefaultAuthorities are created when new channels are added to the EPG or existing channels change their SID.

It provides the DefaultAuthority for each channel that requires it for setting recordings through the WebIf. Some of the minority TV channels and a few radio stations don’t have an entry.

Back