Foxsat-HDR - New/Updated Package Download

Default Authority updated

Update your package list in the usual way for the package(s) listed in the "Package Management", "Upgrades" tab.

Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.
Thank you. Your efforts are appreciated.

Update your package list in the usual way for the package(s) listed in the "Package Management", "Upgrades" tab.

Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

I’ll be glad when $ky have finished moving their SD channels to DVB-S2 transponders!

It’s @prpr who publish the packages to the Online Repository after I’ve generated them. So without him we would be back to December 2022 and the manual download and install.

Tremendous thanks to prpr too!

Couldn’t live without my HDR.
Though if the choice was beer or HDR…

Back