Foxsat-HDR - New/Updated Package Download

Can't tell atm. I'm trying to tune it and it takes a long time searching for satellite signal. I'm sure it did not use to do this.

Good to hear it’s now working. The next round of changes will happen next Tuesday following Housekeeping check what happens then.

There is a new release of the DefaultAuthority v1.05. It is available from the repository or post #1 above.
The Default Authority includes the following:
BBC ONE W Mid HD
BBC ONE Yk&Li HD
BBC ALBA HD
Which took place today except for the Foxsat-HDR which is tomorrow.

Edit:
I'm waiting for the new DefaultAuthority to be added to the repository, but if anyone wants it, it can be downloaded from post #1 above and installed via USB stick.

Last edited:
There is a new release of the DefaultAuthority v1.06. It is available from the repository or post #1 above.
The Default Authority includes the following:
BBC ONE CI HD
BBC ONE Lon HD
BBC ONE SW HD
BBC ONE WestHD
Which took place yesterday/today except for the Foxsat-HDR which is tomorrow.

Edit:
I'm waiting for the new DefaultAuthority to be added to the repository, but if anyone wants it, it can be downloaded from post #1 above and installed via USB stick.

Last edited:
There is a new release of the DefaultAuthority v1.07. It is available from the repository or post #1 above.
The Default Authority has the last of the regional BBC ONE HD channels available on the Foxsat-HDR tomorrow/Wednesday.

Last edited:
@sine24 If updated by WebIf, Package Management - No
If installed by USB - I'm checking somethings out.

Edit:
BUT, if you've clicked the 'update package list from internet' button then you will have the latest version (assuming you have internet access etc.)"

Last edited:
BBC ONE SE HD, the last HD region was added to LCN 959 this morning on my Foxsat. What region are you?
Did the 3:00am housekeeping take place today?

There is a new release of Channel Icons v1.61 available from the repository.
The changes are for the regional versions of BBC ONE HD. The icons themselves have also been updated.

Edit:
I've just noticed that the icons for the following are missing:
BBC ONE NI HD
BBC ONE ScotHD
BBC ONE Wal HD
I will include them in the next release.

Last edited:
BBC ONE SE HD, the last HD region was added to LCN 959 this morning on my Foxsat. What region are you?
Did the 3:00am housekeeping take place today?
Yes, it did. It seems my box is behaving in the same way as last time I had a problem.. bbc1hd on 106 has no epg entries.

If there is anything I can do apart from retuning the box please let me know. I'm kinda trigger happy to retune

Yes, it did. It seems my box is behaving in the same way as last time I had a problem.. bbc1hd on 106 has no epg entries.
The 3am housekeeping should have picked up the changes. The old BBC 1 HD has stopped broadcasting and should have been removed.
If there is anything I can do apart from retuning the box please let me know. I'm kinda trigger happy to retune
Nothing I can think of, other than a Freesat tune.

Can't tell atm. I'm trying to tune it and it takes a long time searching for satellite signal. I'm sure it did not use to do this.
You need to tune to LCN 999 the Freesat Information channel and check/report back the Signal/Quality numbers.

I suspect your dish is slightly off alignment and/or obscured by something (foliage). Affecting the Home Transponder chiefly (postcode lookup/tuning info/epg updates) on 11,425 MHz Horizontal.

Always worth fettling any cables and connections too - no kinks, damaged or dodgy loose ones.

You need to tune to LCN 999 the Freesat Information channel and check/report back the Signal/Quality numbers.

I suspect your dish is slightly off alignment
You may be right. When these changes happened I would tune a channel and got a millisecond message no signal then fine picture. After retuning these messages stopped.
I have retuned a second time in 20 days now
channel 999 seems fine
went to diagnostics: s/q are 90/100
tuner: 11426 h

There is a new release of Channel Icons v1.62 available from the repository.
The changes are for the regional versions of BBC One HD that I missed:
BBC ONE NI HD
BBC ONE ScotHD
BBC ONE Wal HD

Back