how do i customize channels icon on the Foxsat HDR with customized firmware?

I am supposed to have the channel-icons version 1.77 installed according to my package list on my foxsat HDR but I am still missing the icons as you see here on bbc1 NI and CH4 and Ch5 and lot of others.
I cannot see anywhere in the web IF a setting to set the channel icons.

Thanks.

1791490357454.png

1791489893731.png
 
The latest channel icon package is v1.77.
Do you leave the Foxsat-HDR switched on 24 hrs a day? If so it’s not doing the 3am housekeeping to update the channel list. This 3 channels have had a name change sometime ago.
 
@Andy-in-Ireland I’ve just realised that you have used “Channel Editor” to change the station names. So unless you’ve chosen an old station name where an icon of that name exists then, as you have discovered, you loose the icon for that channel. For BBC TWO and UTV you were lucky as the icons for the old SD channels still exist in the channel icon package. If you want the missing icons displayed then I suggest you restore the original names.
 
@Andy-in-Ireland I’ve just realised that you have used “Channel Editor” to change the station names. So unless you’ve chosen an old station name where an icon of that name exists then, as you have discovered, you loose the icon for that channel. For BBC TWO and UTV you were lucky as the icons for the old SD channels still exist in the channel icon package. If you want the missing icons displayed then I suggest you restore the original names.
thank you that might be what it is then - i did in fact rename them . I have now blanked out the ones I renamed and saved, and restarted the box but the icons still not there but thats OK its not that important, I must have broke some link when I renamed them.
Thanks anyway for your reply and help.
 
Back
Top