Humaxcheck & Humaxrw needed - anyone help?

So it does come down to copyright... and yet it's thought OK to pass around anonymously - I see little difference.

The author put them up for public download on (presumably) his own site. That site is now defunct and the author hasn't been seen for nearly 10 months on here.
I think it's reasonable to assume the author no longer cares. He may even be dead. Until such time as he does care (or gets resurrected), I don't see the problem putting them somewhere else.

I agree. If the genuine author made no effort to control the circulation, it is reasonable to assume these utilities are freeware and they can be hosted properly unless and until the author complains. Please note that, as I have no personal interest in these utilities, I have no knowledge of their origins.

Yes, including via a personal email address I have for him, but no response.

Sorry to be a pain guys, I also need: humaxcheck and humaxdiag to try and rescue my PVR-9300T; again can't find on the web anywhere current.
Seems the wiki has been abandoned as they now have to pay $50/annum fees.

Files can be emailed to [removed for security]
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi Raydon thanks - I've already been there! I need humaxcheck as my disk may have been initialised by windows - disk management sees it as a basic disk although "My Computer" doesn't see it. humaxrw tells me there's no partition information.

my disk may have been initialised by windows - disk management sees it as a basic disk although "My Computer" doesn't see it.
It won't unless you have created partitions and assigned drive letters. Just initialising it is not enough.
Obviously initialising it is enough to stop humaxrw working.

Sorry to join the list here but I too am in desperate need of humaxdiag & humaxcheck as my 9300 has thrown a wobbly.. I'd be most grateful if someone could mail them to me at..

corksupper <at> hotmail.com

Cheers everyone.

Nick.

Last edited:
Back