mod: iPhone optimized web interface

I have just installed this to use on my iTouch. Very nice.

What I was really hoping to do was use it to delete a recording once I have watched it streamed to the HD-FOX, and that function of the WebIF media browser does not seem to have been implemented.

What I was really hoping to do was use it to delete a recording once I have watched it streamed to the HD-FOX, and that function of the WebIF media browser does not seem to have been implemented.

Plans to add the file actions at some point but was holding off to see if @af123 decides to add a "copy" function, as that's the one that would be of most use to me. :)

I am accessing the iPhone Webif on both iPad and iPod touch and in each case when viewing /media the text following /media is missing the top half of the numbers and letters.
Apart from that: Marvellous.

I am accessing the iPhone Webif on both iPad and iPod touch and in each case when viewing /media the text following /media is missing the top half of the numbers and letters.
Apart from that: Marvellous.

Thanks.

There will be a updated version of the package available hopefully tonight or tomorrow but it won't fix this particular issue. I've had a quick look and it's a stylesheet issue that I'll need to investigate a bit further, doesn't appear to have a simple fix.

Version 1.0.0 now available.

Major additions include

Package Management
Backup Management
Turn services on and off.

Feedback welcome :)

Updated to ver. 1.0.0. Had a quick look around.
The problem with the truncated text is corrected on the iPad but is still there on the iPod touch.
Touching About kills it. 404...

Hope this helps.

Updated to ver. 1.0.0. Had a quick look around.
The problem with the truncated text is corrected on the iPad but is still there on the iPod touch.
Touching About kills it. 404...

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

I've not done anything about the truncated text, it's a weird issue as it's ok on my iPhone for some folders and not with others.

Forgot to add in the about page, hence the 404. Doh!

Can't wait for the next upgrade so that I can try the upgrades function in Packages.

I'm loving it! :hug:

Tawny,

Not sure if you've had any time or interest in maintaining this but I found a "bug".

I have deleted a load of channels on my Hummy and in the normal web EPG they are not there, but in the iphone interface under Now & Next they all show up at the beginning of the list, I guess as channel "0".

Thanks!

Tawny,

Not sure if you've had any time or interest in maintaining this but I found a "bug".

I have deleted a load of channels on my Hummy and in the normal web EPG they are not there, but in the iphone interface under Now & Next they all show up at the beginning of the list, I guess as channel "0".

Thanks!

Ok, I'll have a look. I'm running an updated version that I never got around to releasing which has a couple of new features. Will have a go at fixing the bug then getting a release sorted.

Tawny,

Thanks!

Can you confirm the versions of the iPhonewebif and webif that you've got installed, as I can't replicate the problem?

Thanks

Hmm. Can't reproduce it now. Bugger. Currently running whatever is auto-updated / 0.89 + the About link goes 404 :) but checked in webif and it's 1.0.0

If it happens again I will pay more attention.

If only there was an award for 'Most Off Topic' ! ! !
EDIT
This was a comment about a poster complaining that his I-Phone Jailbreak had failed - It has now been deleted

It looks like an attempt to post links to another site and bump the google rankings.. I'd suggest that a moderator delete it.

Back