mongoose_error.log

I would rather replace the new version with View attachment 602 as this would contrast well with the hummy.tv and Wiki View attachment 603.
I never claimed to be any good at graphic design : ) although I do actually like the oblique blue rings.

If anyone would like to contribute a set of icons that would be good. We need versions at 16x16 pixels, 32x32, 57x57, 64x64, 114x114 and 144x144 to cater for all devices, browsers and screen sizes.

The smaller ones look okay although I prefer Brian's colour scheme but the larger ones look clunky IMHO.

I'm thinking: user selectable icon set package

That significantly violates my cost/benefit threshold : )

The smaller ones look okay although I prefer Brian's colour scheme but the larger ones look clunky IMHO.
I was keeping each icon exactly the same as it got bigger, but I agree that the larger ones are clunky. I think the set of icons have to be similar enough to be recognised as the same thing maybe by keeping colours very similar, also of fairly high contrast, but that we can get more detail into the larger ones, I'll have another look

I think, apart from the H, there is nothing there which says "Humax". Perhaps if the colour scheme was based on blue and the H went back to a Humax-type font?

Me too, but you're the first person to agree with me : )
And possibly the last.
I hate it. I've already reverted it (with some considerable difficulty in persuading the browser to go back to using the old one).

I like the new black circle.

@af123 - maybe your avatar could be the logo? That should shut them up :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I hate it. I've already reverted it (with some considerable difficulty in persuading the browser to go back to using the old one).
How did you manage to do this? I have tried without success, and would like to know how to do it.

Back