New Firmware for Friday 4 February 2011

:)Tantalisingly mine is on 99 and because of the gales my aerial is shaking a lot. What happens if I exit out. will I brick it? it just won't go to 100.

trying to play files on pc from humax, anyone manage it yet?
No, and it never will with files transferred via FTP. Humax say FTP is for archive purposes only.
On the HDR T2 all video, both SD and HD, is encrypted as it is recorded onto the internal hard disk. SD files later copied from the hard disk to USB are decrypted on the fly as they are transferred.

No, and it never will with files transferred via FTP. Humax say FTP is for archive purposes only.
On the HDR T2 all video, both SD and HD, is encrypted as it is recorded onto the internal hard disk. SD files later copied from the hard disk to USB are decrypted on the fly as they are transferred.

thanks raydon

First impressions - the portal is very slow - but at least the iplayer video seems OK when it gets going!

The audio on the HD channels seems to be back to the lower levels - probably to fix the clipping/breakup issue!

framedtoo said: ↑
trying to play files on pc from humax, anyone manage it yet?​
Really annoying.... I thought that this would allow the ability to stream/ transfer to the PC for Archive.... but it appears not.......
I understand the HD content.... but i record a whole load of SD stuff to keep me amused wile away on business trips...... and it looks like i still have to do the USB drive attach method.......

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hmm, the Back button only works for switching back to the previous channel if you change channel by either using the Prog Up/Down buttons or the numeric buttons. If you switch using the EPG then it doesn't work. A bug surely?

Really annoying.... I thought that this would allow the ability to stream/ transfer to the PC for Archive.... but it appears not.......
I understand the HD content.... but i record a whole load of SD stuff to keep me amused wile away on business trips...... and it looks like i still have to do the USB drive attach method.......

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

You should be able to run them through ProjectX and a muxer to convert them to .mpg files, and from there to any format you want. I'm going to give it a go and will post the results..

Back