One Pence?

This is something which always irritates me

"Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta"

Who cares? All that tells me is that someone does not know how to use their shiny toy or likes to leave the designer label on their clothes flapping on the outside.

I think all it means is that I still have the default signature on Tapatalk because I can't (be bothered to) change it, I use it so rarely! Maybe I have to buy the paid App to remove the signature?

I was wrong. It does tell me something else. That the devices mentioned have inadequate browsers.

This was sent from my iPad using tapatalk HD, but with the signature turned off.

I was wrong. It does tell me something else. That the devices mentioned have inadequate browsers.
Turned off. You should be elated by now.

(sent from Tapatalk on my N7 running superior OS Android 4.3 instead of one of its many superior browsers)

PS Did I mention how superior Android is to iOS? (Sent from my N7 using one of its many browsers that are superior to tapatalk.)

Sent from my Sony VAIO 64 bit quad processor with 6GB RAM laptop running Windows 7, IE10 and Firefox 22 but none of your poncey Chrome, GPS, accelerometers, compasses etc. etc. but it does have a 150Mb/s network connection, a 17" screen and I can read what's on it pretty well compared with the stupid little screen on my GAce 2 or my slightly bigger screen on my Nexus 10 so does not need tapatalk.

I tried Tapatalk on my iTouch. Didn't like it. Certainly don't need it on iPad. Many forums have a "mobile" skin if you need it.

Sent from my Sony VAIO 64 bit quad processor with 6GB RAM laptop running Windows 7, IE10 and Firefox 22 but none of your poncey Chrome, GPS, accelerometers, compasses etc. etc. but it does have a 150Mb/s network connection, a 17" screen and I can read what's on it pretty well compared with the stupid little screen on my GAce 2 or my slightly bigger screen on my Nexus 10 so does not need tapatalk.

Sent from my Samsung Chronos Series 7 i7 64 bit quad processor with 8GB RAM laptop running Windows 8 and Chrome 29, a 15" screen and I can read what's on very well.

Occasionally, rather than fetch it, wait 2sec for it to boot from standby, then login, I reach for either my Galaxy S2 or Nexus 7, either of which are perfectly adequate for most browsing purposes and are certainly more portable.

So, why do we need a reminder that this forum is on tapatalk? Tapatalk keeps me logged in, true, but there are problems with displaying the forum posts and the default signature annoys people!

This is what really annoys me:

No argument from me on that score!

No link to the post you are referring to. A symptom of tapatalk use and not using the correct quote/reply button! :frantic:

You are not the worst offenders! :p

Why should I have needed to provide a link given the context was given with the post itself? A symptom of thread-skimming and not paying attention.

I agree with gomezz, I don't know what you are talking about Mike0001.

Sent from my Jailbroken portable communication device with it's choice of multiple browsers...

Why should I have needed to provide a link given the context was given with the post itself? A symptom of thread-skimming and not paying attention.

Ah! but if someone had posted a reply just before you did, though, your context would have vanished. What would "It" have referred to then? An iPad? An iPhone?

Code:
Post A: Mike is an eejit

Post B: Isn't Wallace a nice guy?

Unlinked Reply to Post A: "I agree"

Unlinked Reply to Post B: "Rubbish!"

Wars have been started for less.

Absolutely!

If Tapatalk doesn't allow for post quoting, that's another reason I won't be using it.

Absolutely!

If Tapatalk doesn't allow for post quoting, that's another reason I won't be using it.

I assume the "Absolutely!" refers to my post? :D

It does allow quoting. The tapatalk users mostly don't seem to know how?

Sent from my laptop using a very small font.

I agree. It does. I tend to avoid them.

They tend to have an apple logo.

Back