One Pence?

I don't know, I pop off for the weekend and sillyness breaks out! Originally covered here

So, it's all your fault, then, is it?

I pop off to Italy for two weeks and the standards here plummet.

In the DM today ref automatic petrol pump switch off.
The vacuum pressure created by the venturi..
and
When the air stops flowing [the air that is preventing the vacuum forming], the vacuum pressure begins to build
How can a vacuum pressure build when the vacuum in the system is being made more vacuous by the removal of the air flow that is causing the vacuum not to form?

In the DM today

Is there anything about the Daily Mail that is not irritating?

Anyway, it's like when those staff:student ratios are rising, which presumably means something like 1 member of staff per 30 students going up to 2 members of staff per 30 students? Except, the opposite is meant.

Is there anything about the Daily Mail that is not irritating?
It depends on your political leaning. Some people believe everything they read in The Guardian:frantic: I prefer to believe some of the stuff in DM:)

Anyway, it's like when those staff:student ratios are rising, which presumably means something like 1 member of staff per 30 students going up to 2 members of staff per 30 students? Except, the opposite is meant.
Are you certain that you have not miss-quoted "students:staff" as "staff:student"?

Looks like you saw some good racing.

Certainly did, all classes produced really close racing and the feature races were outstanding. Had prime spot at the Hislop chicane and very close to the action.
So different to my first visit there around 1965/6 when I think the first race I saw was for the 50cc's. Bikes are a little swifter these days!

Back