Only receive BBC 2

dtunderbrook

Hi

New to this forum. Have tried auto tunning my box but no success with any channels apart from BBC 2!

Any help welcome!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HDR_ 1010S

Please may we have some more clues?
Did you buy it o ebay as faulty? Has it ever worked? Has it worked recently?
If it was working then what happened between it working and not working?
Which BBC 2? BBC radio 2? BBC TWO Sco? Some other BBC 2 or TWO? What makes you think that the other channels on the same transponder are not being tuned into?
Have you tried another satellite receiver on the same cables?
What have you tried so far?

HDR_ 1010S

Please may we have some more clues?
Did you buy it o ebay as faulty? Has it ever worked? Has it worked recently?
Which BBC 2? BBC radio 2? BBC TWO Sco? Some other BBC 2 or TWO? What makes you think that the other channels on the same transponder are not being tuned into?
Brought new and was working fine. Only get BBC 2HD when I tune it

Then please answer Luke's question, repeated below:
Please be verbose - playing 20 questions on a forum gets tedious very quickly. We can easily ignore/discard information that isn't relevant; we can't know stuff that is relevant but which you don't mention.

Then please answer Luke's question, repeated below:
Please be verbose - playing 20 questions on a forum gets tedious very quickly. We can easily ignore/discard information that isn't relevant; we can't know stuff that is relevant but which you don't mention.
I understand. Has been in storage but worked fine before.

This is like pulling teeth.
When was it working fine and was it working fine in the same location as now or have you moved house?

Why isn't this teeth pulling exercise being conducted in the HDR-1010S section of the forum? The Freesat section is for matters pertaining to the Freesat service.

You do wonder if this guy is just trolling. Certainly isn't worth any more of anyone's time given the rubbish he's posted so far.

Sent from my Desktop computer using a Keyboard and Mouse.

Last edited:
I'll spend a couple of minutes!

@dtunderbrook: don't just retune, go into the menus and conduct a complete installation from "restore factory defaults" (or whatever that may be called). Consult the manual if you don't know what to do, there is usually a problem guide at the back.

Meanwhile, the manual for using this forum is here: Newbies' Guide to the Forum (click)

I'll spend a couple of minutes!

@dtunderbrook: don't just retune, go into the menus and conduct a complete installation from "restore factory defaults" (or whatever that may be called). Consult the manual if you don't know what to do, there is usually a problem guide at the back.

Meanwhile, the manual for using this forum is here: Newbies' Guide to the Forum (click)
Thanks btw I am genuine.

Thanks btw I am genuine.
Yet another non informative post other than you have a SM-G920F using Tapatalk.

Then why don't you answer the questions people ask you?
What's the point of us asking questions trying to help you with your problem when you don't bother to answer them.:frantic:

Back