Closed Poll Petition to Humax to Improve Customer Service

do you agree they need to improve customer service

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Davedee74

Lets see what interest we can get going with this, we have nothing to lose as at the moment the customer experience is very poor.
regular updates would be a start

Cheers Dave

Honesty and replying to customers is KEY

silence, no replies and false promises is a sure fire way to anger and loose customers!

A tenner says if Humax do respond regarding this it will be along the lines of "We are always striving to communicate better with our customers and using the latest technology to our advantage ie. Facebook/Twitter.."

Yes you might do Humax, but it also helps if you put information out that people actually want or are asking (shouting/screaming) for!

Then again, i'll also put a tenner on them saying this: "................................................................................ CH4HD is now on Freesat! yay!" lol

numptys

Yes is the obvious answer because it can always be improved and it's impossible to please everybody all the time, but in defence of Humax they have at least got a customer service, some I have had to deal with have been a total joke, try BT for instance

Yes is the obvious answer because it can always be improved and it's impossible to please everybody all the time, but in defence of Humax they have at least got a customer service, some I have had to deal with have been a total joke, try BT for instance
I moved from Bt for that reason, to Sky!. just had broadband upgraded and did not get more than 1 meg, complained to sky and they found they had a line fault, sorted in 7 days, now have 15 meg, sometimes you have to complain to make people listen these days

I don't think that they need to improve customer service, it's just the customers that need improving. :D

who put no?, what ever that person did, he/she needs to let everyone know, how to get good customer service from humax
I voted for no, as I do not have any issues whatsoever with customer service from Humax.

update.
got a reply from Humax after i sent email enquiring about an update on when media sharing will be enabled.
see reply below!!

This update was just for TV portal services, not regarding setting up of other units and file sharing etc.

i have not replied yet but will before the end of the week.
am i allowed to tell you who sent this email or is that against the forum rules
ps - still a bit new to forums

Please see email i sent to Humax last night below -

Not sure quite what is going on here, the email you sent me the other day said - :

This update was just for TV portal services, not regarding setting up of other units and file sharing etc.

on looking at the list below five of them are portal related, 19 of them are not, many of them are file sharing options, i am not used to being fobbed off, can you please forward this on to one of your directors as i do not think this is acceptable customer service.

This issue could be due to you not being informed of any updates in which case my apologies for being so abrupt, i myself have worked in a customer service role and would never treat my customers in this way as they are the bread and butter for your business.

please get back to me regarding the question i asked you regarding the media sharing or pass this email on to a person better informed on this subject.

looking forward to a more comprehensive reply in the near future

Regards

Dave [ a valued customer ]

ps - have 3 of your products at the moment, 2 freeview HDRS and a freesat HDR. these products are of high quality, your customer service is not at the moment

please do not reply with bland remarks like -:
We have had no further information regarding these services, apologies.

Application: 1.02.07
- Humax TV Portal enabled -y
- iPlayer-y
- Internet Radio-y
- Wiki@TV-y
- Flickr-y
- Audio Drop out on HD programmes resolved-n
- HDMI > DVI improvements-n
- Back button returns to previously viewed channel (when i-plate is on screen)-n
- WiFi Support (Humax Dongle to be available from www.humaxdirect.co.uk) -n
- Background Copy -n
- Background Delete-n
- View more episodes for a Series in the Schedule list by pressing the Right Arrow-n
- FTP Server > Switch this option ON in the Internet Settings menu)-n
- Username: humaxftp / Password: 0000-n
- FTP is available for Backup purposes only-n
- All content transfered from the product via FTP will be encrypted and you are only able to playback on the product when copied back on, or via USB-n
- Auto Delete function - oldest files will be removed; Lock files so they are not Auto Deleted.-n
- Auto Delete is switched OFF as Default-n
- To enable Auto Delete go to Menu > Preferences > Recording > Auto Delete-n
- Allow selection of Multiple Folders for copy/move/delete-n
- Trailer Booking (Green button "Book Me" prompt will appear on screen)-n
- BBC and Channel 4 currently broadcasting info for Trailer Booking.-n
- SMS Input supported-n
- Power Saving in Standby option included in Installation Wizard-n

Back