Remote control

Ok, partial success in that most of the buttons on the virtual RC now work in IE and those that don't are ok in FF.
I'm guessing the mimatch of modes played a part? Both are now showing Mode 1.

Thanks for your help.

hi Af123,

With the epg on the webif you can set a reminder and record a program, would it also be possible (or a good feature) to be able to change the channel by simply clicking on the 'now playing' programme, assuming the ir package is installed?

cheers
P

Thanks Evra, I mentioned those as they are examples of what can already be done, I'm suggesting an added feature with the webif epg where clicking on the 'now playing' program will change the box to that channel, the same as how the normal epg behaves. I'm assuming that the ir package would enable this.
P

Sorry, I must have read 'you can' as 'can you' in your post. It would be possible to do what you ask, but the link is already used to pull up the Program Details window and I think it would also need an, "Are you Sure" warning before changing channel. May be a 'Select' button in the Program Details window

It sounds like a nice addition. Perhaps a channel change button alongside the channel ident would do it.

It sounds like a nice addition. Perhaps a channel change button alongside the channel ident would do it.

Hi I have the remote control on the webif on my foxsat HDR but not on the HDR-T2 it is not in my available list or am I needing new glasses ?, or am I miss-reading this

You need to install the ir package.

Gosh that was a quick answer I had just done a search of forum, and come across the ref to "ir" Iwas looking for remote-control as its called on the Foxsats, came back to edit my post and was 3 min too late.
Thanks though

Back