Reservation time 3:14 - 3:14

This must have happened to others, but I can't find a pertinent existing thread.

Example: I recently tried to record Wallander from 31/05/2014, BBC 4. The EPG offered me the alternatives (SD and HD) and I selected SD (HD has a sound track which often doesn't include the actors' voices, but that's another story).
The orange programme slot didn't show the red 'L', so I looked in the Schedule. There it was, date 19/01 ( actually 19/01/2038 when I went to edit it), start and end times both set to 03:14.

This has happened on other occasions, with exactly the same date and times. I can think of no reason for it, nor see any pattern.

In this latest case there were no other reservations for the same day.

Now it's open for discussion.

Quite so....
The number quoted is the maximum signed integer for a 32 bit quantity and corresponds to when the clock on Unix/Linux systems of this generation hits the date you quoted. I guess it's a bug in something, but no idea what. That explains the funky date/time anyway.

Does the OP by any chance have the Custom Firmware installed and has the original flawed Nowster patch installed ? I do have the CF installed, I have the latest Nowster patch. As shown by my post no problem with this programme set by the CF webif interface.

Back