Retiring my 9200T, few questions on the HDR Fox T2

I can access from Recent Changes but I don't see a link from the Main page.
Also Error....png obscures the Explanation/Fix table on the iPad/Safari screen.

I can access from Recent Changes but I don't see a link from the Main page.
Also Error....png obscures the Explanation/Fix table on the iPad/Safari screen.

Added Error Codes to WiKi Main page and made PNG smaller, Let me know how it looks on ipad/Safari

There is no link as such. Just an indication that I had found the link. It's within the text for installing the Custom Firmware for both boxes. It is where it should be but I was looking for something on the main page index. Perhaps under help.

Thanks Ezra. Our posts crossed. The link on the main page works fine. The Error...png is smaller but it is still positioned over the list. It's not size but position that's the problem.
The screenshot of the Webif main page is better showing the lower half. Good stuff as always.

Thinking of returning this. Today, on cbeebies, box rebooted to green screen (think ive read that problem on here)

All menus are lagging, get 3 or 4 button presses before it locks up for 20 secs. Channel list / volume etc.

Im going to assume the e-tailer will tell me to goto Humax, but my 12 month guarantee is with them surely?

I want a brand new box, not a refurb.

It is. If you can't get satisfaction from them (in terms of a replacement that satisfies you), go for a full refund. If you don't get satisfaction there either, take it up with your credit card company (who are jointly responsible).

Aye retailer said Hummy should replace it as new but Hummy disagreed, refurb only. Thankfully retailer is going to swop out for a new and is collecting tomorrow.

Hummys fault finding was remove aerial and reset to factory default so not really very indepth!

Unfortunately i forgot to note the serial before it was collected.

New box arrived on Monday and have been letting it bed in with no custom firmware or media. Wanted to make sure it was a good one. All seems well so hoping to get it custom'd at the weekend.

One thing is that this one also makes the nasty power down noise. Does anyone else's? like a metallic, computer scream! Just trying to find out if this is by design?

Are you connected over HDMI? mine doesnt do that, and have not read reports about it from anyone else.
If you're connected over Scart or old RF cable, it might be interference on the cable.

Me again! Havent been doing much to my replacement Hummy as I wanted to make sure it didnt break this one! all has been well.

Just a quick question, Is there a list of supported file types for the Custom Firmware? I think it plays more?

Im on stock .20 at the minute and it dosent seem to support .mov files (created in imovie) does the custom firmware?

Supports m4v OK (not sure why some of mine are m4v and some or mov.. maybe different versions of imovie as i changed to the latest earlier in the year

No, the custom firmware doesn't support any extra formats. Have you tried renaming the .mov to .mp4? That can be all that's needed to get it to play!

wow simple as that! yes renamed one and its working perfectly, thanks af123!

Will install cf .15 on sunday when i get my wee usb drive back. I have been loving the box this last few weeks on stock fw so time to play again!

Back