[rs] Remote Scheduling Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to have stopped working for me as well now. I did get onto the site when I tried after your original post.

Edit: Yes it seems to be back now 2:45 pm

Just noticed something to ask to add to a to-do list if there still one for the rs portal - when in the EPG can scrolling down just scroll down the channels under the time line and leave the timeline and earlier/later buttons still visible? When looking at the EPG and I scrolled down to the HD channels I lost the buttons to move the EPG forward in time and had to go back up to jump forward then scroll back down to the channels again. Thanks

Just noticed something to ask to add to a to-do list if there still one for the rs portal - when in the EPG can scrolling down just scroll down the channels under the time line and leave the timeline and earlier/later buttons still visible? When looking at the EPG and I scrolled down to the HD channels I lost the buttons to move the EPG forward in time and had to go back up to jump forward then scroll back down to the channels again. Thanks
It should be better now - at least with Firefox - keeping the timeline still is harder but I'll fix it.

My EPG doesn't scroll now. (Opera mini) :(

Like the new search icon next to the date. :)

Hmm, the EPG on Firefox 10.0.2 has now got the programme data squashed to one side, I can't seem to add a screen shot, as it is too big?

Looked OK this morning?

You may need to control-refresh or clear your cache, but it should be ok. I tested in FF & IE but will do some more later.

I've tried it in four browsers and only Opera Mini fails to scroll. In all browsers using the calendar search the EPG defaults to the top of the list, ie. starting with BBC1.

Please, please can you put an option for the EPG to stop the inline scroll. It makes it very difficult to navigate and wastes screen real-estate (limits me to 12 channels, when I want to see 20+). The EPG on the direct web interface is perfect!

As I reported in post #570 I cannot scroll in my preferred browser (Opera Mini) and would also like an option to turn it off, although I rarely watch or record anything below 12.

The Yellow timeline seems to be broken now, as it is currently extending more than 3" below the last channel in my EPG.

Would it be possible for the timeline to move across the whole screen rather than just the first 30 mins before it advances?

The timeline should be better now - it's hard to get that in the right place across all browsers.
I'm not sure what you mean by move across the screen - do you want to be able to go back to before the current time?

It's even longer now, it did go shorter a few minutes ago but is now extending 3.5" below my last channel, and also going through the "Switch to standard now/next display." button which is about 3" below my last channel.
It would be nice if the EPG didn't keep moving every 30 mins, and the timeline could move across the screen all the way before the EPG advanced.

Edit: I'm using Firefox 11.0 just in case it's relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back