Series recording non-existent; shame BBC

mihaid

Could we raise this with the BBC, what's the best option?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 30
The problem (as you have pointed out) is that the BBC haven't given most of the Horizon programmes a series ID, a quick search through the EPG shows :-

Horizon : Why Can't We Predict.. ...Earthquakes? 15/17 with no Series ID
Horizon: The Power of the Placebo 8/12 with a Series ID of FP.BBC.CO.UK/TR6ZWE
Mission to Mars: A Horizon Special 2/18 with no Series ID

So only the second programme can be series linked, I would Email the BEEB

Those three programmes are apparently from different series (the /n is different for each). So if the first and third ones are just being transmitted as isolated repeats they wouldn't be part of a series this time.

The point is that these Horizon programmes on BBC4 are not part of a series but cherry-picked repeats to fit in with that evening's strand of programmes. So while it may be a shame, there is no certainly no shame to be attached to the BBC.

The point is that these Horizon programmes on BBC4 are not part of a series but cherry-picked repeats to fit in with that evening's strand of programmes. So while it may be a shame, there is no certainly no shame to be attached to the BBC.

I disagree. This is another BBC scandal and heads should roll. At the very least the saintly and Solomon-like Public Accounts Committee should investigate, although I would favour a televised judge-lead full public enquiry. If we tolerate this....?

Back