'Sidecar' plug-in for the HDR/HD Fox T2

prpr

It is safe to ignore this warning, at least with my files anyway, and open the zip.
I assumed so, and did so having downloaded with wget. Was just wondering whether anyone else was afflicted (obviously they are) and wondered what it was objecting about and how it had been categorised as bad. I'm not really any the wiser having had a look at those pages. FF gets more annoying every day, sadly.

OP
OP
R

raydon

I assumed so, and did so having downloaded with wget. Was just wondering whether anyone else was afflicted (obviously they are) and wondered what it was objecting about and how it had been categorised as bad. I'm not really any the wiser having had a look at those pages. FF gets more annoying every day, sadly.
It seems that all downloads from filecloud.io , not just my sidecar zips, have been blacklisted by Firefox/Mozilla. Can't see it being Google, since Google account credentials are used for login, before you're allowed to upload anything. Would they do this to a company they obviously have a commercial dealings with ?
I tried a couple of random test downloads from filecloud.io to confirm this. The first was a .rar file containing an .exe file, the second an unarchived video in .mkv format. Both were falsely flagged up by Firefox as containing a virus or malware. It's quite possible that file a hosting site as big as filecloud.io may unknowingly host the odd bit of malware, but to falsely flag everything ? Talk about using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.

prpr

Both were falsely flagged up by Firefox as containing a virus or malware. It's quite possible that file a hosting site as big as filecloud.io may unknowingly host the odd bit of malware, but to falsely flag everything ?
Absolute stupidity then. People will just ignore the virus warning if they get endless false positives. Which will probably end with the inevitable consequences for some.