Since we'll all be locked in our houses, Coronavirus

Most of whom just don't count any more. Apart from one who is German and another who just won't go away.

@EEPhil I doubt Trev has those sort of skeletons in his closet but you will have to ask the other guy :unsure:
Is Trev a politician? (Perhaps I missed some of the converation before the top of this page #101. I thought it was politicians and similar you were referring to and not members of this forum).

Is Trev a politician? (Perhaps I missed some of the converation before the top of this page #101. I thought it was politicians and similar you were referring to and not members of this forum).
Actually it was Trev and the other fellow who were berating poor little Greta earlier in this thread that caused me to comment, the other one picked up on it to confirm his right wing bias.

"Poor little Greta" Ha Ha Ha.
I do not have a right wing bias, just a sensible outlook, unlike some people. (no names, no pack drill)

I do not have a right wing bias,
Many years ago whilst still at school we did a survey. It identified me as very right wing. Strange. My voting pattern has been mainly centre to left, with very occasional trips to the tories. However, the current crisis does make me want to bring in marshal law and shoot the bu**ers nicking all the bog roll. ;) :D. Does that mean I now have a right wing bias?
"Poor little Greta" Ha Ha Ha.
Had to laugh. Got some spam email with the subject "Grete is very lonely, why don't you talk to her?". Obviously the name spelling is wrong, but :rolling:.

Hey, everybody: there won't be any "new telly" for a while, so we can all eat our way through the accumulated backlog (and free up HDD space).

SWMBO has backlog ... but, aside from a few films, I'm trawling Netflix and re-watching some old DVD box set series.

Not that this is much different to the usual :dunno:

So who do you propose to hold the Commons in check if there is no effective opposition? The Lords (or whatever you want to call a revising body) has to be composed of people with no particular axe to grind, which means people of independent means not dependent on being popular for their jobs. That means unelected.

It seems to me we have the best of all possible bad systems, and if anything the Lords has been dismantled too far already. Those who would remove the Lords are those whom the Lords have got in the way of their personal agenda, not necessarily the agenda which is best for us as a whole. If anything, we should see the Lords as defenders of our freedom not to be oppressed by a dominant political party.
here I was ready to mount a defence of HOL and there jumps BH in, doing a stellar work.

I have one question I always ask these revolutionaries: wtf is the REAL difference between an elected MP and an elected MOL? anyone any higher than ZERO?

as expected NO ANSWER from our resident lefties or any other revolutionary. they don't realise it but this speaks VOLUMES about their positions

@mihaid Even though I have already told you that I am not a "leftie" I assume I was included in that slur so I will explain why I had not replied to your question or the many other posts you have made since. Simply put I think you are an antagonistic blinkered dickhead and no amount of debate or counter argument would ever change your perceptions so rather than waste my time feeding your desperate need to prove your superiority in all things over anyone with an opposing view to yours no matter the subject I prefer to just let you carry on convincing everyone else here that I am correct about you. There is no need to reply to this but feel free to have the last word as I know you will find it near impossible to resist displaying that over inflated self sense of superiority once again for all to see.

And I stand by that comment but where have I given praise to the left ? Both parties are filled with career politicians who would sell their own grandmothers for personnel gain. The only "silly mistake" I see is you assuming that someone who has contempt for the Right must support the Left. I have zero faith in either side or any of the lies they peddle or promises they constantly fail to achieve. Both parties pander to their wealthy sponsors to the detriment of the common man and that is nothing more than corruption.
wait wait wait

are you saying you're neither a leftie nor a rightie? wtf are you?

WHEREVER we look we find evidence of unanswered questions from these lefties.

@mihaid Even though I have already told you that I am not a "leftie" I assume I was included in that slur so I will explain why I had not replied to your question or the many other posts you have made since. Simply put I think you are an antagonistic blinkered dickhead and no amount of debate or counter argument would ever change your perceptions so rather than waste my time feeding your desperate need to prove your superiority in all things over anyone with an opposing view to yours no matter the subject I prefer to just let you carry on convincing everyone else here that I am correct about you. There is no need to reply to this but feel free to have the last word as I know you will find it near impossible to resist displaying that over inflated self sense of superiority once again for all to see.
i looked through this post with a VERY FINE toothcomb but still: NO ANSWER.

What you can find STARING YOU IN THE EYE are several insults which as i explained earlier in the thread is a dead giveaway of a fanatical leftie.

Back