SSL Certificate installed

Still fine on my PC, redirect occurred automagically and I'm still logged in. The problem appears confined to iOS.

Yes, I was also prompted to re-login. Only once so far...

...and having just written that, it promptly logged me out.

My problem was on W10. With it not redirecting.
It' still not redirecting in Chrome or IE from a HTTP:etc link on two of my other computers and I get a 'Page cannot be displayed in IE11 or from any Google search results as thy specifically link to HTTP://hummy.tv and don't redirect.
The only computer that I have it working properly on is my VAIO in Chrome with my shortcut set to HTTPS: etc. (other than the logout 'problem')

This is crazy . I've just had to logon again when replying to a post although the top right hand side of the page still had me as logged on.
And what's with all the blank emoicons?

I had to log in again to post this.

Testing. This one posted without a logon request. And so did the edit.
EDIT: Just had to login again. This is getting tedious.

Last edited:
As an aside, I have just noticed that the BBC website redirects to https too. Bookmarks updated.

How's it going generally? I've had the hosting look and they assure me all the rewrite rules and redirects are correct.

Michael

I just noticed that I cannot log in via Tapatalk HD on my iPad, but can using Tapatalk on my iPhone. They are two different versions.

Other than that I don't have any issues to report at the moment.

Redirects seem to be working for me OK in Chrome now. And have not been logged out fro a bit either. And all the emoicons are back.:D

Good. I've just installed tapatalk and it seems to be working ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is working on my iPhone, but Tapatalk HD on my iPad is not. Says 'Cannot connect to forum' - 'This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk HD or the installed Tapatalk HD plugin is not working'.

Note that I have TWO versions of Tapatalk as I say. One for my iPad (Tapatalk HD) and one for my iPhone (Tapatalk).

Has the amount of 'on-screen' advertising been increaced since the SSL switch? Here is typical page :-

tmp_26631-Screenshot_2016-04-16-11-20-412050296392.png

Last edited:
FWIW. I have now changed Tapatalk versions. I didn't really want to as was using the 'paid for' versions before they changed their policy. I suspect that the older Tapatalk HD as used on my iPad, is not supported by the Tapatalk plugin on this site, and a couple of others I use.

Updating both my iPad and iPhone to the latest version of Tapatalk has solve the issue and I can now connect freely.

I can, I believe, write to Tapatalk 'people' and tell them I have a paid for license and they 'should' carry that over to the 'VIP Status', I.E. Advertisment free, of the current Tapatalk version.

Strange that both the old Tapatalk versions worked fine until the SSL update :(

Yes, I agree, that is normally the case. Sadly not for this.

The writers do say in the notes that those using the paid for version can get the upgrade to VIP (ad free) for free. But it is not just a case, this time, of 'restore purchase'. I will write later and see what happens.

Back