SSL Certificate installed

After clearing cache several times I am still getting this from Android chrome

tmp_16121-2016-04-17_11.19.011101190584.jpg However, Android Adblocker is fine

I updated a couple of months ago. I just had to send a proof of purchase (Apples email or iTunes inventory) showing purchase. They then upgraded me to VIP not a real hassle as long as you have the proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I updated a couple of months ago. I just had to send a proof of purchase (Apples email or iTunes inventory) showing purchase. They then upgraded me to VIP not a real hassle as long as you have the proof.
What are you talking about? Wrong thread?

No. He is correctly responding to me. I was having trouble with Tapatalk HD and 'upgraded' to the latest version.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Yep, me too. The page iteself shows a red, crossed padlock and a message saying "Your connection is not private".
(This is on a new Android tablet that's only been in use for a few days and has never been used to access this forum until just now. (I don't normally use it to access this forum; I'm typing this on the PC having specifically tested the tablet.))

Morning. I'll have a look at the android chrome issue. I'm surprised as Google is a top supporter of LetsEncypt. (The CA the browser is complaining about). If it comes to it'll I'll gets normal certificate.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apparently this can be fixed by the hosting provider. I've submitted a ticket and will update once I have more information.

Thanks,

Michael

cert-error.jpg
Unfortunately none of these "fixes" has helped my poor old creaking XP with IE8 (yes, I know! - and it may well be the case that other browsers work). There must still be something "wrong" somewhere to get a mismatched address. No amount of cache clearing sorts this one!

Your error is because IE8/Windows XP doesn't support SNI - there's nothing much I can do about that. You'll have an issue with a lot of websites where they use SNI rather than having a dedicated IP address. The only way I can fix this is by moving to a dedicated IP address for hummy.tv which requires DNS changes - it's just not worth the hassle. Having looked at Google Analytics we've had 100 WindowsXP/IE8 users since January 2015.

I can't remember now but even still. 100 users or visits in 16 months is nothing. Unless the community wants me to look into the costs of moving us to the required server/upgrade I can do. I personally don't think it's worth the hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, Just interested in the number that's all, as to whether it was 100 users or 1 user 100 times. But it really doesn't matter.;)

Back