[sweeper] Custom rules to manage recordings

That is strange. The one that doesn't work has sweeper 2.1.4-2 (no upgrade available) the one that works has 2.0.15-2 (with 2.1.4-2 available as an upgrade - but I don't want to do that as it doesn't seem to work). Is this possibly a bug in the latest version?
I've just checked and the option is definitely there in the latest version. You could try clearing your browser cache just in case it's remembered the old schema file.

Clearing the cache did the trick thanks. So if anyone else wants to move all radio recordings to a special folder this is what you need :

upload_2017-1-23_16-43-20.png

I have another question. The "queue files for audio extraction" option - what else do I need to do to get it to work? Do I need to install something else for the audio extraction or schedule something to do it?

I have another question. The "queue files for audio extraction" option - what else do I need to do to get it to work? Do I need to install something else for the audio extraction or schedule something to do it?
What is your sweeper rule?
Are there any entries shown on the queue display?
What are your queue processing settings?
Are you trying to use fast -mp2 or slow -mp3 extraction?
What does Sweeper Run Now output (or auto log with debugging logging) show?

When I last tried mp3 extraction from radio was slower than real time.

Here is the rule
and I think this is the output
You've cut it off but it looks like it's processing a Dragon's Den recording there which is why the test for the radio flag says Nomatch. Do you have a section of output for when it's looking at something recorded from the radio?

Could it be that it goes to the first rule which say move all radio to the radio folder which fails (because the file is already there), and hence doesn't process it for the next rule?

Could it be that it goes to the first rule which say move all radio to the radio folder which fails (because the file is already there), and hence doesn't process it for the next rule?
The rules are independent.

There can be interdependencies between rules.

Rules that move or rename files should be placed before those that queue recordings for processing to avoid file not found errors when the queue is eventually processed

The rules are independent.
They aren't. Rules are processed in order for each recording. Some actions terminate processing for the matched file. Move is one of those actions so if you have a move rule that matches a recording, none of the following rules will be run. That's shown in the GUI:

Screenshot%202017-01-26%2018.21.02.png

Any way to change all sweeper files to update {flag dedup} to
{flag Deduped} as the former appears as 'undefined' in webif or is the 'D' meant to be 'd'? Edit also noticed tense change as well as capital letter with Deduped!

Also installing predefined ruleset still uses {flag dedup} and doesn't work.

Any way to change all sweeper files to update {flag dedup} to
{flag Deduped} as the former appears as 'undefined' in webif or is the 'D' meant to be 'd'? Edit also noticed tense change as well as capital letter with Deduped!
Not unless you're familiar with the command line shell and the sed command.. One issue is that it only needs changing in the condition part. 'flag dedup' is fine as an action.
Also installing predefined ruleset still uses {flag dedup} and doesn't work.
The pre-defined ruleset looks ok to me. It uses 'flag dedup' for the action and 'flag Deduped' for the conditions.
There seems to be a problem with the GUI though, it's trying to use Deduped for the action too. I'll have a look and see what the best solution is (probably need to allow either)

Back