• The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.1!

This upgrade brings a number of improvements including the ability to bookmark posts to come back to later. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and open a new thread for any questions, issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

[tunefix-update] Automated Freeview channel updates

OP
prpr

prpr

1.0.65:
LCN change from 9 to 82 in Scotland for BBC FOUR​
Remove BBC TWO Scot​
Add BBC TWO in Scotland on LCN 2​
Add BBC Scotland on LCN 9​
Add BBC Scotland HD on LCN 115​

Thanks to @tonybonner for providing the original tuning data.

Last edited:

G4DDS

@prprI have, however, just spotted something that may be of interest. When I connected to webif earlier I got the message about tunefix-update being upgraded and when I look in package management it is indeed at Vers 1.0.64. However, the epg on the box shows none of the changes to have been applied - there's no Smithsonian, Pick+1 is still 97, PBS is still 94 etc.
Oh yeah. My tunefix is showing the latest version 1.0.65 but the 1.0.64 changes haven't happened?

Not sure what's happening there.
I have 1.0.65 applied and it has not undone the 1.0.64 changes - which I got via a manual retune from the Blackhill transmitter.
One for prpr, I think. Are you also on Blackhill?

OP
prpr

prpr

My tunefix is showing the latest version 1.0.65 but the 1.0.64 changes haven't happened?
Is there a question there?
Did 1.0.64 actually get installed? Check the activity.log file. Have you rebooted? Does /mod/boot/tunefix-update.conf exist and if so, what is in it?

Ezra Pound

It didn't quite make it into ascii, but it is in unicode,
BTW
I couldn't bring myself to use it's name as I'm not keen on Americanisms

Last edited:
OP
prpr

prpr

1.0.66:
Mux. moves for 700 MHz clearance at:​
Moel y Parc (COM5, COM7 and Local)​
Add NOW 90s on LCN 84 (COM8)​