prpr

prpr

1.0.56:
Remove Vintage TV​
LCN change from 95 to 64 for FreeSports​
LCN change from 64 to 95 for The Store​
Mux. moves for 700 MHz clearance at:​
Llanddona (COM4, COM5, COM6)​

There were also changes to PSB1, PSB2 and PSB3 at Llanddona, but they clashed with non-changes elsewhere in Wales (likewise for Long Mountain two weeks ago).

Last edited:
OP
OP
prpr

prpr

1.0.57:
Add Yesterday+1 on LCN 99 (COM7)​
Rename NOW 80s to NOW XMAS​

(30 minutes of NOW XMAS on the telly and I've had enough. Ready for January now. Bring it on.)

Last edited:
I've had a few of crashes over the last year that seem to co-inside with a tunefix update. Latest was last night. It's likely to be a coincidence but thought I'd ask if others have experienced this. Image there would be many posts if anything other than a local box issue.

Crash.PNG

Did you actually experience a crash, I`ve had the odd crash report but never noticed the reported crash, in the same regard when the machine has crashed on me there has been no crash report generated!!

Since I installed dlna-filter I have had no crashes that I can recall!

OP
OP
prpr

prpr

I've had a few of crashes over the last year that seem to co-inside with a tunefix update.
There's no timestamp on the crash message, so you don't really know when it happened.
And it's a tunefix-update update. And coincide.

Last edited:

MikeSh

I happened to check our two boxes earlier today and both had a tunefix-update and only one had a crash report.
The one that had the crash does seem a bit more prone to it, but both crash occasionally regardless of tf-uds.

mihaid

OP
OP
prpr

prpr

1.0.59:
LCN change from 57 to 54 for Paramount Network​
LCN change from 56 to 57 for 5USA+1​
LCN change from 55 to 56 for 5STAR+1​
LCN change from 54 to 55 for 5SELECT​
LCN change from 83 to 76 for QUEST+1​

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
Well, I assume the tuning revision will bring me back services that I've lost. tunefix-update doesn't automatically reinstate anything, does it?!