Undelete / dustbin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it seems very strange that the newly created Films folders is causing the main one to show incorrectly as the same size, and then by deleting the empty one, causes the proper one to display the correct size again.

I can confirm that webif 0.8.12-3 seems to have fixed the issue with the reported size of folder contents.:)

Also, undelete 0.5 has successfully removed my stray .hmt files.:)

So things are looking very good thank you.:D

Thanks both - it's looking good on my box now too so, barring any issues, I'll release version 1 this weekend.

It's looking good here too, thanks.

I wonder if the empty_dustbin process should leave files in the dustbin for shorter periods when disk space is running low.

I seem to have an issue but am not sure whether it is an undelete, flatten, or webif problem.

I have a folder remaining which should have been flattened on 18/1, this is visible via the Humax my videos list as a folder containing 1 file, but appears empty when opened. When viewed via webif, the folder has an indicated size of (52.0KiB) and contains an .hmt file of (2.02 KiB), but when viewed via FileZilla, it also contains an .thm file of (43,680 bytes). The programme was removed from the folder by flatten, and has been watched and deleted to my bin. Two further episodes of this daily series have been recorded and successfully flattened since then.

I will wait and see if the folder containing the .hmt and .thm files is removed when the deleted programme is cleared from my bin.

Thanks both - it's looking good on my box now too so, barring any issues, I'll release version 1 this weekend.

Are you still releasing this weekend as I need to know so I stop checking every hour, I'm easily pleased you see ;)

My deleted items folder has grown quite quickly..
[Deleted Items] (48.7GiB)
just through normal use.

How many days have you got set before your bin gets emptied? mine are set to one day, and the one I am using now has (29.3GiB), but all HD content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back