[webif] Version 0.10.1 Released

The 19:30 episode has now finished, and the 20:30 episode is showing in my webif Scheduled Events, but there are still no other episodes listed.

Could the broadcaster have the changed the Series ID of the programs not listed?, so that as far as the Humax is concerned they are in a different series

Could the broadcaster have the changed the Series ID of the programs not listed?, so that as far as the Humax is concerned they are in a different series
I suppose that it is possible, ITV have been known to do such things in the past.

Is there an option to Not show the Genre symbol in the media browser.:)
You can just edit /mod/var/mongoose/cgi-bin/browse.jim and insert a '#' character as demonstrated:

HTML:
        if {$img eq "Unclassified"} {
#            icon "/images/173_3_26_G3_$img.png" $txt
        } else {
#            icon "/images/173_3_00_G3_$img.png" $txt
        }

If you have auto-update installed, this will need reinstating every time there is an update to the WebIF.

I suppose that it is possible, ITV have been known to do such things in the past.

Yep on citv, bbc I think do the same on cbbc as series set to record have a habbit of not recording when they change series (which on these 2 that repeat is quite often).

My daughter just says the box is rubbish, she's 12 and not interested in the tech just watching!

Remote Scheduler works as I set it up to record all of specfic program titles on set channel :) thank goodness for the community as all freeview + boxes would do the same when series I'd's are changed!

Regards

Damian

I have just noticed that the webif EPG is missing ITV1 HD, this is probably because of the ITV rebranding yesterday.

It will probably also affect ITV1 and ITV1+1, as they have all had the 1 removed from ITV.

Edit: After several browser refreshes, 103 ITV HD has appeared in my webif EPG, but has no logo. This will presumably need replacing at af123's end.

You'll need to update the webif-channelicons package but should be fine then.

Just thought that I would mention this, in case I am not the only one who doesn't like them.:)
I thought you were joking with your original request - they're just another icon alongside each recording where there are plenty already. If you (and others) really don't want them, then I'll add an option.

Along with the "G" symbol, they are unnecessary clutter to me. At least the other icons are relevant. I don't even know what the genre icons stand for!

Back