[webif] Version 1.0.9 Released

af123

Administrator
Staff member
There are a lot of changes to the code in this one to fix the IOS7 display problem and make future maintenance easier. Please post if you encounter any problems.
1.0.9 (21/02/2014)

• New grid-style single channel EPG;
  • Improve Restart required display and logic;
  • Improvements to package management. Faster, show upgrades screen following package update;
  • Option to create target folder for series recordings;
  • Fix position of schedule table header row;
  • Restructure backend code and files to improve HTML output and plugin maintenance (lots of changes behind the scenes);
  • Fix browsing from Safari and other webkit browsers on IOS7;
  • Fix sort-by-date for decrypted recordings;
  • Fix a problem with detecting whether a recording is in use when the name contains unicode characters.
I've also updated a number of web interface plugins to take advantage of the new features - there should be no visible change.

Just had a quick play and I can't get the EPG single channel view to save as list(Standard) for default.

I'm just playing around but it keeps reverting to grid view.

Just had a quick play and I can't get the EPG single channel view to save as list(Standard) for default.

I'm just playing around but it keeps reverting to grid view.
Have you been to the Settings page, EPG section? The switch on the EPG page itself just gives you the means to alternate at the time.

There is a lack of an error trap in the EPG page. On my HD-FOX the main page reports "No cached EPG data...", but going to the EPG page produces a permanent "Loading now/next information" instead of "no now/next information available".

However, as it happens the HD does have a populated EPG and now/next I-plate displays, so I don't know why there is a problem.

It's difficult to know if this is anything to do with the latest web-if, but I'm trying to set a custom back-up of my timers prior to a re-tune. As soon as I move onto the 'backup/shtml' page, the list of existing back-ups fails to materialise - it just churns endlessly which prevents a new one being created.

I know that it's possible to add in 'auto-schedule-restore' to the interface, but I'm worried that if no list can be produced in the first place, then the restore won't work either.

There is a lack of an error trap in the EPG page. On my HD-FOX the main page reports "No cached EPG data...", but going to the EPG page produces a permanent "Loading now/next information" instead of "no now/next information available".

However, as it happens the HD does have a populated EPG and now/next I-plate displays, so I don't know why there is a problem.
What browser are you using? I had to clear the cache and cookies in Safari, also delete my shortcuts on the iPad homepage.

I don't see what the browser has to do with it, but for the record exactly the same happens if I switch to the Mercury browser (no history).

Update: and exactly the same in Win7/IE8.

Hi, I am getting an error message "Runtime Error: search.jim:58: can't read "s": no such variable at file "search.jim", line 58" when I do a search of the EPG - I presume this is something to do with one of the recent updates?

Hi, I am getting an error message "Runtime Error: search.jim:58: can't read "s": no such variable at file "search.jim", line 58" when I do a search of the EPG - I presume this is something to do with one of the recent updates?
Fixed in 1.0.9-1, I'll look at the other issues.

It's difficult to know if this is anything to do with the latest web-if, but I'm trying to set a custom back-up of my timers prior to a re-tune. As soon as I move onto the 'backup/shtml' page, the list of existing back-ups fails to materialise - it just churns endlessly which prevents a new one being created.

I know that it's possible to add in 'auto-schedule-restore' to the interface, but I'm worried that if no list can be produced in the first place, then the restore won't work either.
Fixed in 1.0.9-2

These are the settings I have:

24y0gft.png

This is the view I get for multi channel:

11grqf7.png

This is the view I get for single channel:

2a9vdjb.png

I have cleared the browsers history & cookies, I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

Back