[webif] Version 1.0.9 Released

Well I'm glad to find it's not just me!
Brian said he was having no such problem.
Could it be to do with the iPad/iOS.
Brian and 4291' what devices/browsers are you each using?
iPad/Safari or Chrome. All updated to latest.

I can see a few problems with this webif. If I update to 1.0.9 and I don't like it, could I go back to 1.0.7? How to do it?

Well I'm glad to find it's not just me!
Brian said he was having no such problem.
Could it be to do with the iPad/iOS.
Brian and 4291' what devices/browsers are you each using?
I am using iPad air, and iPad mini, both iOS 7.0.6 and Mercury Browser.
I only have Seven HD channels tuned into my boxes, so don't have the channels you are having problems with.

You click on the wording of the channel name (not the icon) in an EPG screen, WiKi page HERE

Thank you Ezra, thats brilliant as I have really missed this feature from the old Digifusion and Humax Freesat boxes. It was also the only reason we bought a Sagem PVR.

Thank you to af123 for this, I just love that man :)

These are the settings I have:

24y0gft.png

This is the view I get for multi channel:

11grqf7.png

This is the view I get for single channel:

2a9vdjb.png

I have cleared the browsers history & cookies, I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

See the little green box at the top of this post? Well I don't have the 'Default Single Channel Style' option on my settings page.

Do I need to upgrade and if so could someone tell me how to do it? Thanks guys

@af123, I have just had a thought, would it be possible to add another button to the single channel grid view to return you to the multi-channel grid view so you can select another channel to view. I realise that the browser back button will take you back, but a dedicated button would be nice.

This is what I was looking for a minute ago but I just had to press back on browser.

It is displayed in the bottom right hand corner of the Main Web-If page e.g.Web interface version:1.0.9-5

Web-If >> Package Management >> Update Package List From Internet, then 'Upgrades' should give you the option to install the latest Web-If Version

Web-If >> Package Management >> Update Package List From Internet, then 'Upgrades' should give you the option to install the latest Web-If Version

Ok now says this, so has worked yes?
Web interface version: 1.0.9-5
Custom firmware version: 2.21 (build 1897)
Humax Version: 1.02.32​

Yes, you should now have a different Web-If >> Settings >> EPG Settings screen, if not place the Humax in stand-by for 30 seconds and the turn it back on

Back