[webif] Web Interface version 1.2.1 released

ian_j : I deleted the titles & times.
Fair enough, can I ask why? I conciser myself a fairly security concious person, but fail to see how this info. could be miss-used

Last edited:
This still doesn't seem to be working.
But I still think this is not working. I will check as other recordings come in.
:)

I am sure that the reset unwatched recordings after dedup is not working.
It seems to be in the log as happening, but I still have folders where dedup breaks the flag. If I got to the WebIF and 'reset unwatched flag' it remove the flag on these folders.

I guess it must be run at the wrong part of the process. :cool:

It seems to be in the log as happening, but I still have folders where dedup breaks the flag. If I got to the WebIF and 'reset unwatched flag' it remove the flag on these folders.

I've increased the logging and it seems to my untrained eye that maybe the unwatched fixer is being run on the */_duplicates folder and not in the */ folder where the recordings are been removed from.

Code:
4994    26/02/2015 17:50:34 - Running unwatched recalculation for /media/My Video/Recent Comedy/1 Cartoon/Family Guy/_duplicates
4993    26/02/2015 17:50:34 - [/media/My Video/Recent Comedy/1 Cartoon/Family Guy/_duplicates]
4992    26/02/2015 17:50:26 - DEDUP: [/media/My Video/Recent Comedy/1 Cartoon/Family Guy]

I do have the odd disk problem but since it works when I use WebIF to fix the unwatched flag I assume the auto script is missing something.

I'm still having problems with broken unwatched folder flag. It seems to happen on larger folder but works when I run it in WebIF. Could it be a time limit for the process to complete?
I did have a broken file which caused me problems but that's gone and it not only one folder where this is not working. I've copied files to new folders to see if there's any problem I can uncover. But still not sure.

Could I put a request for a feature to include a means of setting a manual recording where you can set the following.
This is now in webif 1.2.2-5 /and/ in RS providing your box is running version 1.3.0 of the rs package and has had time to inform the RS server of that. Running the rs/sync diagnostic will do that if you can't wait.
Storage location isn't there because we don't currently have a way to put manual recordings into folders automatically. The Sweeper package can help you there though.

Thanks af123 for the Maual Recording option.

Had a quick look and it looks just what I wished for, doing a little test to see how it goes but I'm sure it will work. Thanks again.

No problem - please do test it and report back. I have limited time for testing so I've only done a couple of manual recordings (accidentally recorded 5 minutes of Jeremy Kyle - now that's a disturbing programme!). Dash releases of the webif like this one are often a work in progress which should stabilise before the next full release which will be 1.2.3 and I rely on community testing to find problems.

One thing that the on-TV interface does is to populate the recording title with whatever is scheduled to be on that channel at the time, as long as you're scheduling within the next week. I haven't checked what it does for events further away. I haven't implemented that here.

Hi,

My first test worked just as expected, thanks.

When I set a manual recording up via the hand set which extends beyond EPG data, say a weekly recording, the recording takes on the name of the programme being transmitted at the time of the start of the recording for the first recording, just as you said.

The name remains the same throughout the life of the recording, only changing if deleted and reset or modified. Even if during the life of the recording the preceding programme, the one being transmitted at the recording start time changes.

I will set a manual recording using your system as weekly and lasting a few weeks and hopefully the preceding programme will change confirming the same action.

Back