[webif] Web interface

There seems to be an issue with programmes not being indexed by the DLNA server if you have redring installed on your box.
OK I've un installed redring, rebooted and all my programmes are now indexed.
Redring is therefore definitely stopping the DLNA server indexing some programmes.

Did I read somewhere that with the latest version of VLC media player plugin for the Firefox web browser, the WebIf Playing of video files would have the fast forward and rewind buttons?

Have just done a manual upgrade. I have got auto-update running, so how long has it been up?
I can't detect any other changes.

0.9.6 (18/04/2012)

• Retain 15 automatic schedule backups (increase from 7);
  • Show the current channel and programme on the front page;
  • Show if system is in half-awake standby;
  • Allow changing the target folder for one-off recordings too;
  • Allow setting no target folder;
  • De-duplication improvements.

With 0.9.6, chase play is also properly shown.

4sfxi0.jpg

Iam getting this O.K. but it doesn't change between live view / chase play, What should I be seeing?

Does 0.9.6 include removing DSO events from restored schedule backups? Sorry, I now see it is 0.9.6-1.

I seem to be still on 0.9.5-2.

Chase playing showing correctly here. Requires a refresh of the Webif view in my browser.:)

Went to bed too soon. Missed the fun.

The System in standby might not be 100% accurate yet, but it's a start.

Chase play here means starting to watch a recording before it's finished, not rewinding live TV.

Looks OK to me. I tested by pressing the record button, waited ten mins or so, pressed pause, waited pressed pause again and Voilà! there it was in the Webif (refreshed).
How do you intend to improve it?

Extremely minor issue with webif 0.9.5-2 - my Fox is currently recording Watchdog and The Big Bang Theory and I'm watching last week's Watchdog all at the same time - the webif is displaying...

745_1_10_Video_2Live.png
Watching Watchdog_20120412_2001.ts
745_1_11_Video_1REC.png
Recording Watchdog_20120419_2000.ts
745_1_10_Video_2Live.png
Watching The Big Bang Theory_20120419_2033.ts

I might risk upgrading to 0.9.6-1 while all this is going on - my poor little Fox :(

Back