[webif] Web interface

et voila! 0.9.6-1 fixes it...

745_1_11_Video_1REC.png
Recording Watchdog_20120419_2000
745_1_10_Video_2Live.png
Playing Watchdog_20120412_2001
745_1_11_Video_1REC.png
Recording The Big Bang Theory_20120419_2033

Hmm, my box is currently tuned into the BBC News Channel, but when accessing WebIf, it says I am watching BBC1?!:confused:

The only thing I can think, is there are some schedules to add to the box, and WebIf is asking for a re-start, so I will wait until Webif updates to find all the schedules I have added via RS and re-start and see whats what!

P.S. The re-tune pop up hasn't reared it's ugly head again, so I think that's sorted!:)

UPDATE: Well after a re-start, the WebIf said it was in Standby, then after 30 seconds, it came up as watching BBC News, so I think it got a bit confused this morning! (Much like me when i wake up!)

Does BBC1 appear on the EPG actually on the Humax via the remote?

Yes, it was appearing on the EPG in the Hummy, hence why I asked it anyone else had noticed that it wasn't appearing on the WebIf and the RS site( when accessed via the internet), it appears it was a glitch, as it is back now, just wondered if anyone knew why it disappeared?

For the first time in quite a while, I have restored my scheduled recordings via the WebIF. The last time I did so, I am sure that I had to manually set a timer (which I could then delete), after I rebooted the Hummy.
This time I was only prompted to reboot. Have I missed something?

Have I missed something?
You no longer need to set a manual timer as the restore puts the events into the pending table which is synchronised across on the next boot. It's been like that for quite a while, but the message that was shown following a restore has only recently been fixed!

Thanks af123. Thought my memory was going then. Thought my memory was going then.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Here's an example of the new chase play indicator - meant to post one earlier but happen to have a good example on-screen at the moment:

Chase_Play.png

I'm seeing what 4291 reported a long time ago: the bottom half of the pie chart is a slightly different colour to the top half, with an exactly horizontal division through the pie's centre. My drive is about 80% full, so from 12 o/c the green area is slightly lighter to 3 o/c, then from 3 o/c to 9 o/c it's slightly dark, and then from 9 o/c to wherever it finishes it's lighter again.

Not a big issue, just bringing it to attention again.

That's normal - it's the way Humax drew the overlay.

Point a web browser at http://<IP Address of Humax>/images/345_2_14_ST_HDD_25.png

to see the big picture.

Oh yes! I never realised you ripped it straight from the Humax - I imagined it had been generated from raw data. I can see the division on the Media screen too.

Not quite what I reported. I commented that I was seeing a disparity between the pie chart shown on my TV and the one in webif.

Back