• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Closed Poll What computer Operating System do you use?

Which Operating System do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since this is a techie forum, full of techie people, I thought it might be interesting to see what you all use.

I use Mac OS X and Ubuntu Linux. Gave up on Windows years ago, although I still use it (XP Pro) at work.

SP1 has not been released to the public yet, but it has been released to manufacturers (hence got my copy early!).
I don't believe it brings anything new, it may boot slightly faster.
I have been running it for 2 days now with no problems.

The rest of the family use Win7 but I'm still on XP, it works. Tried dual booting Linux once but couldn't see a need and the dual boot just meant I had to hang around waiting for the screen longer so that disappeared after a few weeks.

Windows 3.1 -> Minesweeper​
DOS 6.22 -> Gorillers (via Qbasic) :)
being serious for a second its basicly to develope software and check for backwards compatablity and to check for file compatability/conversion when updated from older verisions etc.​

Windows 3.1 -> Minesweeper​
DOS 6.22 -> Gorillers (via Qbasic) :)
being serious for a second its basicly to develope software and check for backwards compatablity and to check for file compatability/conversion when updated from older verisions etc.​
DOS 6.22 = UFO Enemy unknown
What other reason would you ever need.