What we Know so Far . . .

On the face of it, appearance and spec. wise, it's a HDR Fox T2.

I wonder if the specifications are proper to the new unit and not just copied over from a HDR T2.

Homebase are also using the picture, specification and EAN Barcode for the HDR Fox T2 so I'm wondering what is in the Box ! !

Homebase are also using the picture, specification and EAN Barcode for the HDR Fox T2 so I'm wondering what is in the Box ! !
I think that Homebase and Argos are linked somehow, so perhaps Argos will be reducing their price to match.

Don't give Brian a reason to buy ANOTHER HDR Fox T2!

:):)

If I could get one for £143.99, I might be tempted.:) That would make it cheaper than a graded box from Humax direct. I suppose that there is a chance of being lumbered with a HDR-2000T instead.;)

Edit: I see that Argos have now reduced their price to £143.99:)

For an HDR (New) it really is a good price. You could order it and see if it has /GB/RE on the box label and get it to experiment with.

IIRC, you can ask to view a product at Argos without any commitment to buy.

Go on, you know you want to......

Bugger. One of our local stores is showing 1 available.

Get behind me Satan...

Recite after me... 'I must not buy another HDR...I must not buy another HDR...I must not buy another HDR...'

Bugger. One of our local stores is showing 1 available.

Get behind me Satan...

Recite after me... 'I must not buy another HDR...I must not buy another HDR...I must not buy another HDR...'
Do it, go and buy it, you know that you want to.:D

Tempted as I am, it's not worth the wrath of SWMBO. I already have three. Plus the two Topfield 5810 PVR's I have retired to our loft!

We only have two televisions!

:thisforumdoesnothaveenoughsmilies:

(I've even typed that into the iPad enough for it to be in the predictive dictionary!)

Back