Wishlist

i like them and i don't. i'd like for me to decide, if a recording go's in a folder, and which folder it go's in
Yes, I must say that I agree with you in some ways, but I would prefer the default to be OFF.

different colours on the guide if tuners are used up because of recordings (9200 style)
That would be good, although I don't have this problem as I only have the four HD channels tuned in on my HD and HDR.:)
I seem to remember that if you use the channel list to select a channel, this will show which channels are available to view, and any that are not available are greyed out. This is not as convenient as showing it in the guide, but it is a work around.

That would be good, although I don't have this problem as I only have the four HD channels tuned in on my HD and HDR.:)
I seem to remember that if you use the channel list to select a channel, this will show which channels are available to view, and any that are not available are greyed out. This is not as convenient as showing it in the guide, but it is a work around.

try to explain that to miss's ,cause i ain't, she'll bite my head off and say she doesn't understand, grayed out box's please

Have you tried it using the LIST or OK buttons?

she gets angry, so try to keep things simple, not having a go at women, i'm sure there are 1 or 2 men out there the same (i think i got away with that ) ( hope women don't read things in brackets) ( because it looks like maths) (sh*t someone stop me )

For me they work, I didn't think they would but having lots of the better half's CSI, NCIS ... go into folders means the top level is manageable

For me they work, I didn't think they would but having lots of the better half's CSI, NCIS ... go into folders means the top level is manageable
That's why they should be optional, and should be selectable for individual series timers as required. I can do this on my Toppy's using MyStuff tap.

i'd like to be able to sort the future recordings lists alphabetically

also when you rename a folder why does the next recording always reset the folder back to the original?

she gets angry, so try to keep things simple, not having a go at women, i'm sure there are 1 or 2 men out there the same (i think i got away with that ) ( hope women don't read things in brackets) ( because it looks like maths) (sh*t someone stop me )
I know how you feel

doesnt make sense tho, why let me change it if it just changes it back again given half a chance??!
Just to clarify this, if you are recording a series and part way through decide to rename the folder, are you saying that when the next part is recorded, the box creates a new folder for that recording with the original title, and the previous parts remain in the folder that you renamed? or do they all end up in this new folder?

So if that's the case, your best option would be to wait until the series has finished, and then rename the folder as you want it.

Back