Wishlist

Using the 'BACK' button to return to the last channel you were watching...please!!!!!

i know its been said before on this thread, but its starting to annoy the misses. when channels aren't available, due to recordings, gray out the guide 9200 style, please

Play everything in a folder. My Digifusion had this which was sometimes useful. Today I wanted to play a lot of 3 minute shorts for the kids and had to keep choosing the next one and kicking it off.

Not going to happen now as it's the remote and not the unit, but volume punch-through on the remote would be excellent. That is have an option to make the volume/mute buttons in PVR mode work as if in TV mode so that even in PVR mode you're controlling the TV's volume.

You can get universal remotes which have volume punch-through. Actually my TV volume controls output to my wireless headphones and is rarely touched so I would really prefer to have volume punch-through from the AV amp. Instead I have had to teach my OFA remote that in each mode Channel+/- is Volume+/- for the AV amp. The Channel Change buttons are superfluous when there are so many other better ways of changing channel.

Play everything in a folder. My Digifusion had this which was sometimes useful. Today I wanted to play a lot of 3 minute shorts for the kids and had to keep choosing the next one and kicking it off.

Not going to happen now as it's the remote and not the unit, but volume punch-through on the remote would be excellent. That is have an option to make the volume/mute buttons in PVR mode work as if in TV mode so that even in PVR mode you're controlling the TV's volume.

I dont know which PVR you have but my 9200 does work the TV volume, it all seems to depend on which scart output to TV you use

I dont know which PVR you have but my 9200 does work the TV volume, it all seems to depend on which scart output to TV you use
Are you sure?;) My 9200 does Not work the TV volume, but it Does work it's own volume.:)

You CAN play everything in a folder already.

Select the folder that you want to play
Press OK
Press Green to Select All
Press Play

This will now play all programmes in the folder.

You CAN play everything in a folder already.

Select the folder that you want to play
Press OK
Press Green to Select All
Press Play

This will now play all programmes in the folder.

Aha, thanks! :)

I know it's not what you are after, but it is easy enough to set the remote to work your TV, then when in PVR mode and you want to alter your TV volume or mute, you just press,

TV then Volume + or - or Mute then press PVR

this is only 2 more button presses, so not really a problem.

I personally prefer it this way, as I mainly like to adjust the volume on my HDR and not my TV, although I do occasionally want to adjust my TV volume so this method works well for me.:)

You could get it to work your way quite easily by using a programmable remote control.

I know it's not what you are after, but it is easy enough to set the remote to work your TV, then when in PVR mode and you want to alter your TV volume or mute, you just press,

I realize that this can't be addressed by a firmware u/g but for future designs, I wish Humax would make the PVR, TV, etc. device selection buttons recessed to make accidently pressing them almost impossible. Far too many times I, or someone else, has inadvertently pressed one of the other buttons and then I'm left wondering why the HDR isn't responding. The first couple of times it happened I re-booted it thinking it had hung!

I remember when we had our first child, as naive new parents we purchased a Video-lock to prevent our son from sticking marmite butties into the cassette slot....

... our son not only managed to get the lock off, but proceeded to jam the lock sideways into the slot which needed be to half disassemble the VCR to get it out again... some use that was :eek:

Back