[rs] Remote Scheduling Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. where do the categorisations come from? Freeview? Robocop is coming up as a music program!
It's down to the broadcaster putting accurate info in the data that gets pulled into the EPG - I had the same problem looking for Thomas the Tank Engine which was classified as Ballet so Ch5 didn't score any points on that one. Was Robocop on Ch5 by any chance?

Is there a way to exclude events from being scheduled, in a similar fashion as entering -jordan will exclude any pages containing jordan from google searches. I know it does not work like this in the Auto section currently.

Is there a way to exclude events from being scheduled, in a similar fashion as entering -jordan will exclude any pages containing jordan from google searches. I know it does not work like this in the Auto section currently.

Yes, something like -jordan will work in the auto search but only if you have at least one other search term in there as well - "+peter -jordan" for example

Yes, something like -jordan will work in the auto search but only if you have at least one other search term in there as well - "+peter -jordan" for example
I had not used the +. Now that I have, when clicking on show matches the rs stalls/freezes on the search

Would it be possible to add a "group by" option to the EPG search so that unique titles (with their descriptions ideally) are shown initially and then a subsequent page showing all individual events of a title once selected (in a similar way to the Top 10/30 feature) ? I often search for movies .. and this option would significantly reduce the size of the initial list due to the number of repeats/+1/HD channel options.

PS. Congrats on an excellent service ... just what the HDR T2 was missing.

My hosting company have scheduled in some maintenance for this evening so the RS site may be down for a short period.

Would it be possible to add a "group by" option to the EPG search so that unique titles (with their descriptions ideally) are shown initially and then a subsequent page showing all individual events of a title once selected (in a similar way to the Top 10/30 feature) ? I often search for movies .. and this option would significantly reduce the size of the initial list due to the number of repeats/+1/HD channel options.

I'll add that to the list of things to look at. It should be possible to do something like that, and it would certainly improve the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back