[rs] Remote Scheduling Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ISP had some problems with it overnight but it should be back now. It's possible that my box didn't manage to upload the EPG update overnight though.

Not convinced you are fixed yet...
Today (Friday afternoon) the EPG is only populated up to next Thursday (it should include all of next Friday).
This suggests that it didn't get refreshed during the early hours of Friday morning.

Is it down?

If I navigate to http://rs.hummypkg.org.uk I get "cannot connect" error.

I notice I have Registration Status: inactive on my Hummy. If I try re-registering I get:

Using email address: xxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxx
Registering with remote scheduling server.
Sending TBL_RESERVATION schedule information to remote server.
Sending pending schedule information to remote server.
Sending channel information to remote server.Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server
Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server

It seems to be ok now.
I've found the data sync problem too so will fix later.

Something's still wrong, if I navigate forward to Monday (28 Jan), all channels before itv3 are missing. If I hop forward a couple more days, they're all there.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but why is there no option to delete folders when clicking on the pie chart on the RS website? I find I tend to manage my box almost exclusively from here and that just seems to be the one bit that is missing. I'm sure there must be a good reason though...:)

Apologies if this has been asked before, but why is there no option to delete folders when clicking on the pie chart on the RS website? I find I tend to manage my box almost exclusively from here and that just seems to be the one bit that is missing. I'm sure there must be a good reason though...:)
The only reason is that nobody has asked for it before. The delete option was added to help people who are away from home and see their disk filling up and want to pick off a few large items. Come to think of it, I wonder if it takes the dustbin into account?

I'll add folder delete for you in the next version.

Posted on the move. Please excuse any brevity.

The only reason is that nobody has asked for it before. The delete option was added to help people who are away from home and see their disk filling up and want to pick off a few large items. Come to think of it, I wonder if it takes the dustbin into account?

I'll add folder delete for you in the next version.

Posted on the move. Please excuse any brevity.

Thanks af, I appreciate the quick and positive response!

Perhaps you should only delete an empty folder. Opening a folder Select all >> Delete selected would do what you want.

I have a feeling this may have been asked before, not sure. Would it be possible to filter the RS EPG with a favourites list uploaded from the HDR so that it matches the Web-If EPG display format? e.g. Settings >> Channel Group for EPG

...and then the new function would be available to delete the empty folder (and only an empty folder, as a safety measure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back