Assume v. Presume

I thought the "rule" was i before e except after c (with exceptions). I must have missed the lesson where i before a except after b was mentioned. :)

There are too many exceptions to that rule to list. Your version is not complete either.
Continue the rhyme with "or when sounding like A, as in neighbour or weigh"

I have found that my chosen spelling is frequently missed by swear trappers that substitute ******** leaving the particular comment pointless. :p

I wish people would stop using my master password for "Password Safe" as an alternative for those locks at Bow. :)

Still having some memory intact helps.
Yes, but that memory that still functions is concerned with remembering where I live, how to get to the toilet and use it, how to feed and wash myself, and the various technical aspects of the more importants things we discuss on the non-Hummy Arms threads. Remembering what was said a few months back on one of the many HA forum pages is important - but lower on the priority list. :whistling:

Voucher from the local Co-Op:
coop-coupon.gif

Now I know a potato is not counted as one of your five-a-day fruit and vegetables, but it is a vegetable. Tautology?
Also, why use title case? Thankfully, there isn't a rogue grocer's apostrophe.

Maybe it depends on their definition of fresh. Green stuff will usually only be a few days out of the ground, root vegs can be weeks or months.
Would the coupon work for carrots or turnips for example?

Back