Coronavirus Rant

Said nowhere by anybody who planned pandemic responses ever.
Depends on how you define "anybody who planned", because lots of the medical people involved in advising about it did say this.

For China Xi seems to have been taking the same drugs as Putin. No real consideration for their people at all - just politics and personal pride.

Not one "medical people" said: use lockdown, before covid. No pandemic plan ever in civilised countries.

"Oh look, restrictions have brought R down, so now we can go back to normal" - utter nonsense, completely self-defeating, and representative of the poor quality of science education and communication we are subjected to these days. Restrictions that bring R down have to be maintained to keep R down,

Let me guess: which restrictions is he talking about?

Why? the lockdown of course

Let me guess: which restrictions is he talking about?

Why? the lockdown of course
You really are in a tangle.
Not one "medical people" said: use lockdown, before covid.
Whereas BH said "Restrictions that bring R down have to be maintained to keep R down," [My bold in both cases]

How can you maintain something before it's started?

You really are in a tangle.

Whereas BH said "Restrictions that bring R down have to be maintained to keep R down," [My bold in both cases]

How can you maintain something before it's started?
Rubbish

BH was advocating lockdown restrictions just as the panicked govt did. That is a fact. Also a fact is this: No civilised country had planned a pandemic response using lockdown. Ever

BH was advocating lockdown restrictions just as the panicked govt did. That is a fact. Also a fact is this: No civilised country had planned a pandemic response using lockdown. Ever
But that is not what you quoted and commented on in #80.

Try quoting the bit you have a beef with.

(Probably time to put you back on ignore actually.)

Good grief, is this still going on? When will he take the hint that I've put him on "ignore" and therefore don't see any of his content including any requests for technical help? The rant of a raving loony.

But that is not what you quoted and commented on in #80.

I see that not being able to contradict the facts you choose to go down some rabbit hole.

I can also see that it's inconvenient to you to find that you were so spooked you contributed to the disastrous state this country is finding itself.

All I can hope for you is that you're not as old as some of these farts here and will not need medical services any time soon. Or decent inflationproof wages. Or enough moony to pay your gas. Or not got any kids in school.

Good grief, is this still going on? When will he take the hint that I've put him on "ignore" and therefore don't see any of his content including any requests for technical help? The rant of a raving loony.
Awwww, that old routine. Blessssss

I've put him on "ignore"
Yeah, I've just chucked him back in the bin again.
I'd taken him out a while back as from the one side of a discussion I could see he seemed to be making some sense, and was as it turned out. But I think he must have changed meds again now.

Yeah, I've just chucked him back in the bin again.
I'd taken him out a while back as from the one side of a discussion I could see he seemed to be making some sense, and was as it turned out. But I think he must have changed meds again now.
Awwww, that old routine. Bleeeeessssss

Not only did they destroy the NHS as we knew it, they can't even repair it. Try get a GP appointment now. Better still, don't try. If you think waiting lists are long now wait for 2024. Possibly many members here won't make it but still.

They tax you more for it and make the situation worse at the same time.

Let's get some more lockdowns.

Back