[custom-portal] Custom TV Portal

All working nicely this end. Is there any chance that a later version could somehow remember the Picasa log-in after the machine is turned off? Mine takes rather a long time to type in on the on-screen keyboard.

No, I don't think so because it's an app on humax's servers so I can't amend it.
I could look at seeing if passing it login details similar to how the skyplayer app does it through the config file though. I'll take a look in the week.

Update coming soon.

Addition of Sky Player - only tested sample channel as I dont have a login.

Fixed Teletext Holidays app video - still fails to blank audio on Radio channels however.

Added System Info to the Settings Screen.

Sky player seems to work very well indeed.. I have a sky ID and I'm able to watch no problem. The TV Guide is responsive too!

Maybe.. it needs to be built first however.
The current versions on the web will more than likely use Flash, whereas, we dont really want to as it would be too slow.

I have ITV player & 4OD on my iPhone however, which will use an MP4 video stream (more than likely), so i plan to look at this over the next few weeks..

Maybe.. it needs to be built first however.
The current versions on the web will more than likely use Flash, whereas, we dont really want to as it would be too slow.

I have ITV player & 4OD on my iPhone however, which will use an MP4 video stream (more than likely), so i plan to look at this over the next few weeks..
There is already an itv player on the humax foxsat hdr. Is that what you meant?

well my brother is daft enough to pay for sky and he was also daft enough to tell me his log in details! shame he is too tight for the film channels

currently watching thundercats on cartoon network!

-There is already an itv player on the humax foxsat hdr. Is that what you meant?

No, unless that's HTML based. Most stuff on the foxsat is not HTML based as far as I know.

Back