Here we go again, more missed recordings.

fatbloke

Last night upstairs downstairs recorded for just 34 minuets. How long will it take for these muppet's to get it right! Looks like it's back to timer recordings - graaaahhhhh!!!!

BBC1/BB1HD was running late on Sunday. My box missed recording the start of 'Countryfile' but by the end of the programme, the EPG had caught up and 'Upstairs Downstairs' recorded correctly. A timer recording wouldn't have improved matters unless it was set for +/-15 minutes.

On satellite at least BBC sent the change of running status 34 minutes late for the start of Upstairs Downstairs. Anyone recording Antiques Roadshow and Upstairs Downstairs should have the missing bit on the end of the Antiques Roadshow recording.

Emmerdale & Corrie were both not recorded on HDR, but OK on T2. My HDR is still in Liverpool as far as its aware. Any ideas?

As far as Upstairs Downstairs is concerned, I recorded that on the T2 and as Graham said, I got the last 32 minutes.

Last night two recordings completely failed and one worked for half an hour instead of one hour. Here we go again, anybody know what their doing this time!

Which? When? Where?
Home and away channel 5 at 1:15pm Doctors BBC HD at 1:45pm and some programme for my mother on more 4 at 11:00pm.
The first two recorded nothing (recording failed unknown reason) and the third recorded about thirty minuets, instead of one hour. Sorry, just remembered another one- the paradise, that didn't record at all, or even leave anything in the recorded list, not even recording failed, nothing. But it's still automatically set itself to record the next episode next week!

Comment withdrawn, as Brian correctly pointed out, this thread applies to FoxSat not Fox T2. Sorry!

The Paradise recorded OK for me last night (30th). I'm on Sutton Coldfield transmitter if that helps.

Still useful to know that it recorded OK on Freeview narrowing down the possible cause to not being a general broadcast problem but leaving a specific Freesat broadcast potential issue on the table.

My HDR failed to record today's Home and Away on channel 5 and failed to record the episode on Fiver. My wife tells me it started to record half way through H&A when she switched the TV over to the HDMI input so she could playback another programme. Is this an HDMI issue?

My HDR failed to record today's Home and Away on channel 5 and failed to record the episode on Fiver. My wife tells me it started to record half way through H&A when she switched the TV over to the HDMI input so she could playback another programme. Is this an HDMI issue?

Seen reports that Channel 5 have changed at least some of the series recording codes. Deffo not an HDMI issue.

Ahh that does ring a bell, think I've had to delete this recording and re enter it before actually. The hdmi thing is probably a red herring, it's just coincidence that this week I've changed from scart to hdmi as I've a new telly!

Once again home and away and doctors failed early afternoon 1/11/2012 but worked when they were repeated later.
Is this a "record whole series" problem as the later one's were set to record one programme only. I've already deleted and reset my programmes to record but that obviously didn't work.

On todays H&A, Channel 5, at lunchtime they announced over the end credits that "for boring tecchie reasons you'll need to reset your series link if you record the programme every day". So it would appear they have cocked something up. Doesn't explain Doctors though ...

On todays H&A, Channel 5, at lunchtime they announced over the end credits that "for boring tecchie reasons you'll need to reset your series link if you record the programme every day". So it would appear they have cocked something up. Doesn't explain Doctors though ...
Yeah i heard that. The doctors that worked in the evening was on BBC HD while the one that failed in the afternoon was on BBC 1 HD.
So may be BBC 1 HD has a similar problem on certain programmes.

I have just noticed that my series recording of QI XL had failed to update for next Saturdays episode, and by looking at the CRID for the episodes up to yesterday, which was FP.BBC.CO.UK/L4I76G the one for next week is: fp.bbc.co.uk/L44UGH so I presume they like to keep everyone on their toes by changing these!

EDIT: after setting the new series event, I noticed it changed to the Friday programme, not the XL programme, so I presume they have mucked up the Series CRID and as such I now have to watch it and set it to record each episode!

This is getting ridiculous. Yet again my hdr has missed more recordings. I suppose that's not bad, it hasn't done it for two weeks!! Completely missed Doctors on bbc 1 hd, recorded home and away on ch 5 half way through and then carried on recording for over five hours, then recorded the next episode on 5* which i never even set up!! missed the first coronation street on itv1 hd but recorded the second! As i bought this box three years ago now for recording, it's becoming bloody useless. So my question is does anybody know if this is a persistent problem that only seems to effect the foxsat hdr? If it is then it's going in the bin tomorrow!!

This is getting ridiculous. Yet again my hdr has missed more recordings. I suppose that's not bad, it hasn't done it for two weeks!! Completely missed Doctors on bbc 1 hd, recorded home and away on ch 5 half way through and then carried on recording for over five hours, then recorded the next episode on 5* which i never even set up!! missed the first coronation street on itv1 hd but recorded the second! As i bought this box three years ago now for recording, it's becoming bloody useless. So my question is does anybody know if this is a persistent problem that only seems to effect the foxsat hdr? If it is then it's going in the bin tomorrow!!

What version of software does diagnostics say you have ?

Back