Humax have posted 1.02.27!

I can't see much in the feature list to set the blood racing.
37.gif

That'll make BH's day!
I'll be able to stop complaining about it, but of course it's so much better auto-mounted!

Nice to know I might have contributed to forcing a fix... but they never replied! Now I must install disable-ota in case they push it out before we have a CF update.

It says the loader version is a7.31 / a7.32 - does that mean this update will also update the loader version? If not what will only having v7.30 mean? Actually does it even matter at all what the loader version is anyway!! :confused:

[EDIT - just read the posts in the customised section - no need to answer my question here]

No need to worry, the CF update will be available before any OTA of this version.

I was going to ask if it was worth installing the OTA Disable package, but I think I will hold off for now.....We, (The Royal we), have every confidence in you af123!

I wonder if we could sue Humax if they force an OTA update that removes the mods?
I suspect we could.
I wonder what your grounds would be ? The statement in the Software Update (OTA) section of the manual "The manufacturer reserves the right to decide when and where they release software by this process" might be a bit of a handicap.

I wonder what your grounds would be ? The statement in the Software Update (OTA) section of the manual "The manufacturer reserves the right to decide when and where they release software by this process" might be a bit of a handicap.

There must be a limit to what they can do with their OTA though, If they OTA'ed code that 'Bricked' boxes older than a certain date I'm sure trading standards would stop it

As long as it works for 'as shipped' boxes I doubt they are worried if it brought modified boxes to a halt (although it has increased sales). I wonder how many HDR-T2's are actually in use in the UK.

I was going to ask if it was worth installing the OTA Disable package, but I think I will hold off for now.....We, (The Royal we), have every confidence in you af123!
I installed it, I usually hold off until negative effects have had chance to be reported but this one seems to be a no-brainer. The daily OTA search serves no useful purpose for us modders, and has actually inconvenienced me in the middle of the night (admittedly on the HD-FOX which doesn't have an aerial feed anyway).

Is there an explanation why the download of the HDR-FoxT2 upgrade is shown as an HD-FoxT2 version? Baffled oldie.
rhumsaa

Back