ITV Player

I've had a quick scan through the forum, but I can't find anything that answers the following.

I have ITV player on my machine, but the content available is nowhere near what I get on a computer. Is there any work around, or is it a firmware issue which limits what can be played?

Pete

When I load ITV player I get a response of service not currently available Please try again later (10001). If I go to 999 Press Green Green Blue Green Green it works. Is this correct??

OP
OP
peterpi
When I load ITV player I get a response of service not currently available Please try again later (10001). If I go to 999 Press Green Green Blue Green Green it works. Is this correct??
I do get an error message, but if I try again, I get the ITV Player.

Its just the fact that I dont get the full range of ITV Player programs. I assume its because the machine does not connect to ITV directly, but goes through the Humax portal, which must filter and restrict what we can watch???

I tried to use ITV player last night and found that it still fails on ch903.
I ended up using it on the PS3. However, It would be nice to have it working + get 4OD & demand 5 too!

terryb

I can only assume that ITV have done nothing about this problem because I still am suffering the same, no access to ITV Player except via green, green, blue green, green.
Does anybody know of a permanent fix?