ITV Player

peterpi

I've had a quick scan through the forum, but I can't find anything that answers the following.

I have ITV player on my machine, but the content available is nowhere near what I get on a computer. Is there any work around, or is it a firmware issue which limits what can be played?

Pete

It is an issue with ITV at their end. They seem to like to get away with doing as little as possible.

When I load ITV player I get a response of service not currently available Please try again later (10001). If I go to 999 Press Green Green Blue Green Green it works. Is this correct??

When I load ITV player I get a response of service not currently available Please try again later (10001). If I go to 999 Press Green Green Blue Green Green it works. Is this correct??
I do get an error message, but if I try again, I get the ITV Player.

Its just the fact that I dont get the full range of ITV Player programs. I assume its because the machine does not connect to ITV directly, but goes through the Humax portal, which must filter and restrict what we can watch???

I tried to use ITV player last night and found that it still fails on ch903.
I ended up using it on the PS3. However, It would be nice to have it working + get 4OD & demand 5 too!

I can only assume that ITV have done nothing about this problem because I still am suffering the same, no access to ITV Player except via green, green, blue green, green.
Does anybody know of a permanent fix?

Back