New firmware Version 1.03.12 for HDR-FOX T2

I keep getting a weird dialogue box pop up on this thread. It asks me where to save the following file 'XDTeDH1oGJY&fs=1.swf'. I am using Dolphin browser with Android KitKat.

Tell was right:
'Resolved recordings failures (using Padding) when in standby for over 8 days' was the fault that was already fixed in 1.03.06/1.03.11. Barry has just reported this on MyHumax.org.

I'm generally right some of the time... my hunches are correct. Another one was on the red button connected TV and that is what I believe we are going to see with this release when it's enabled on the portal unless I've got the wrong end of the stick.

I keep getting a weird dialogue box pop up on this thread. It asks me where to save the following file 'XDTeDH1oGJY&fs=1.swf'. I am using Dolphin browser with Android KitKat.

Hmm to this, I use Firefox beta for Android and that has the ability to hang on some threads when stretching or rotating the device when replying, only been happening in the last couple of weeks and there are new builds to the beta version all the time. It did seem to appear on the thread after I posted up that link that appeared as an embedded video. So I wondered whether it was that. So Android browsers aren't beyond a few problems. It could have been the Youtube embedded link that did that ?.

Another one was on the red button connected TV and that is what I believe we are going to see with this release when it's enabled on the portal unless I've got the wrong end of the stick.

Wrong end of the stick.. that needs mheg-ic..

Xenforo does have a flash-based uploader. I'm looking forward to the upgrade to Xenforo 1.2 (1.2.5 was recently released) as it allows individual users to disable that component if they wish as well as other funky stuff like better mobile browsing and copy/paste of images into posts!

Xenforo does have a flash-based uploader. I'm looking forward to the upgrade to Xenforo 1.2 (1.2.5 was recently released) as it allows individual users to disable that component if they wish as well as other funky stuff like better mobile browsing and copy/paste of images into posts!
It is OK now. Although I'm on KitKat (which does not support Flash), I have the hacked version of Android Flash Player installed which works with Dolphin browser. A couple of days ago I uploaded an image to hummy.tv and I turned off Flash because it crashes the browser with this site when you do that. Now I have switched it back on the problem has gone away.

Presume you'll have enough volunteers ready for the download on Wednesday night
We're bound to have a small flurry of users posting on Thursday saying 'where has my custom firmware gone?' and we'll sharp find out if it can be reverted : )

That's a good point actually. Do you think that there would be any merit in posting a sticky somewhere stating if you don't want to loose your CF (for now), set a reminder etc?

Yes - I posted something on the twitter feed yesterday but not everyone reads that.

Yes, I got that.

I suppose that sometimes no matter what you do, there will always be someone who 'slips through the net'.

As they say in the soap factory, 'That's LifeBuoy'.

Having a veggie partner big slabs of meat is as no no. What occurred to me driving up the motorway are we certain that in the EPG refresh they aren't waking the box up at a different time - talking about those that upgraded to 1.03.xx. Question is how awake. This would have a bearing if one didn't have the disables in.

Back