[rs] Remote Scheduling v1

EPG colouring problems

I have raised this before but it has never been resolved

In my RS EPG display South Today (BBC local news) and Graham Norton show in red rather than blue which is supposed to indicate series recordings that will be skipped because the episode has already been recorded.
hpkg.tv Remote Scheduling - Mozilla Firefox 20012017 193309.jpg
However they show as due to be recorded in the RS schedule
hpkg.tv Remote Scheduling - Mozilla Firefox 20012017 193355.jpg
And for the Graham Norton show the program crid 1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RKHX5 only appears in the to be recorded list in the rsv.db

szRecordedProgramCrid 1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RKHX4|1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RK9IJ|1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RKHYH|1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RKHX3|1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RKHX2|
szEventToRecord 1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RKHX5|1FP.BBC.CO.UK/1RKHX6|

There is no unique program crid assigned for episodes of the BBC news so it is odd that the News at 10 is shown in blue whilst the local news is in red

Attachments

• hpkg.tv Remote Scheduling - Mozilla Firefox 20012017 193451.jpg
    hpkg.tv Remote Scheduling - Mozilla Firefox 20012017 193451.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 18
  • upload_2017-1-20_19-56-40.png
    upload_2017-1-20_19-56-40.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 15
I also had a problem with RS tonight (saturday). NCIS: Los Angeles on channel 5 showed correctly in the schedule, visual, and on the Hummy itself, but NCIS on channel 5+1 did not appear on the schedule or visual or on the Hummy, but showed on the RS epg in orange. I eventually manually entered it on the Hummy manually. Both programs are series record.

If af123 can follow up any web logs, the unique identifier for the machine is f278032130.

I also had a problem with RS tonight (saturday). NCIS: Los Angeles on channel 5 showed correctly in the schedule, visual, and on the Hummy itself, but NCIS on channel 5+1 did not appear on the schedule or visual or on the Hummy, but showed on the RS epg in orange. I eventually manually entered it on the Hummy manually. Both programs are series record.

If af123 can follow up any web logs, the unique identifier for the machine is f278032130.
This sounds like RS working as designed - the humax thinks that episode has already been recorded and so omits it from the schedule and the RS shows it in orange to indicate that it will be skipped. If you look in the rsv.db via the diagnostics page does the crid for that episode appear in the szRecordedProgramCrid lfield for the NCIS series. This could be an epg error by the broadcaster if it is not a repeat of an episode.

The problem I am reporting is where an episode incorrectly shows as red/orange on the RS epg when the episode does also appear in the schedule

This sounds like RS working as designed - the humax thinks that episode has already been recorded and so omits it from the schedule and the RS shows it in orange to indicate that it will be skipped. If you look in the rsv.db via the diagnostics page does the crid for that episode appear in the szRecordedProgramCrid lfield for the NCIS series. This could be an epg error by the broadcaster if it is not a repeat of an episode.

The problem I am reporting is where an episode incorrectly shows as red/orange on the RS epg when the episode does also appear in the schedule

Ah, OK, well it has finished recording, so i guess i will find out when I watch it. Still have the previous episode as well, so can compare and see if they are duplicates.

Thanks

Hello

I have just installed RS for the first time - but at the moment when I select the epg it is blank. What am I doing wrong?

Is it possible to add an extra column to the RS for comments?

I like to try and keep the RS clean but currently have 173 rules and can't remember who asked for each to be added.

Is it possible to add an extra column to the RS for comments?

I like to try and keep the RS clean but currently have 173 rules and can't remember who asked for each to be added.

Do you mean Auto searches? If you use Advanced rules, they can each have a name/title.

Would it be possible for RS to show the single channel listing in grid form like in webif?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How come this matched???
I think this is because sky is consider too short a word to be indexed.
You can see the same symptom if you try "+doctor +who" whereas "+doctor +house" works.
Let me see if it can be easily changed - it's a database thing.

Back