Andy-in-Ireland
New Member
I have both the Foxsat S2 HDR and the Fox T2 HDR boxes both running the custom firmware. one of the things I like on the T2 Fox HDR is the package to change the screensaver - I have changed it to either the 7 segment time or blank screen .
I havent tried it on the Foxsat but i dare say it doesnt work that package or has someone tried it. I dont like the floating Humax screensaver on the Foxsat S2 HDR. If anyone has tried it can they let me know - I cannot seem to see a screensaver package in the list of foxsat opk files , but the 2 HDR boxes look very similar in the way they operate and interface look.
thanks.
I havent tried it on the Foxsat but i dare say it doesnt work that package or has someone tried it. I dont like the floating Humax screensaver on the Foxsat S2 HDR. If anyone has tried it can they let me know - I cannot seem to see a screensaver package in the list of foxsat opk files , but the 2 HDR boxes look very similar in the way they operate and interface look.
thanks.