Since we'll all be locked in our houses, Coronavirus

Read that again and cross your heart hope to die say here:
Does it in anyway sound like I'm gonna edit or even try to?
Once again, what you have written is English but doesn't make any sense, to me anyway.

Are you actually a non-English speaker and using Google translate? That would explain pretty much everything.

Let's just say I'd rather spend an hour in an airliner than 5 minutes on a bus or train.
Did I suggest otherwise? I only raised that particular issue because of the Air Lingus flight in the news at the moment, and the splash a couple of days ago about over-crowded repatriation flights. What did they expect?

mihaid appears to be a Corona-sceptic conspiracy theorist,
appears does a LOOOOOOOT of heavy lifting there bh.
1. what conspiracy theory have I proposed?
2. unless you mean that Robert Dingwall is a conspiracist? wtf does he do on that conspiracy organisation NERVTAG?

before we find out what the real answer is from roche what do people believe, researched, guessed the mortality rate of this virus is?

i go for 0.5 %
PLENTY of opinions on this thread but no takers on this ? scaredy cats?

And now it seems to be distance and time. You have to be within 2m for >15 mins. Baloney.
perhaps trev our resident scientist could give us his evidence that IT IS INDEED baloney.

are you talking about conspiracy theories bh?

oh and btw this was on gov.uk site from 3 march, not now as trev is misguided/lying:

Coronaviruses can be spread when people with the virus have close, sustained contact with people who are not infected. This typically means spending more than 15 minutes within two metres of an infected person, such as talking to someone for instance.

Let's just say I'd rather spend an hour in an airliner than 5 minutes on a bus or train.
Ah, the old airliner jobbie where the virus gets spread about to everyone by the recirculative air conditioning? Lovely
I'm afraid I've lost the plot now.
And I've lost the will to live (or at least to continue to read this thread).

Setting "ignore" breaks too much of the forum... so I just do it internally now. You can't win an argument with people who simply like to argue.

If you twats would cut out all this puerile politicking crap and piss of to FaceTime or wherever that sort of sh1te is welcomed, this place would be much nicer place to be.
I agree with the sentiment (and this type of discussion is definitely more suited to Facecloth) but please avoid that kind of insult!

I agree with the sentiment (and this type of discussion is definitely more suited to Facecloth)

is that because we SHOULD obey the mantra: no religion no politics ? or is it because when typically lefties run out of arguments start throwing about insults?

faced with the biggest issue of our times are we supposed to just repeat the govts line as though we're in f ing soviet Russia?

I decided to try Morrisons as a change from Tesco, and wished I hadn't. There appeared to be almost no consideration to social distancing etc; the shop didn't have all that many shoppers and there was no queue to go in, but there was no one-way system in force, and the shelf stackers were in huddles sometimes blocking access to shelves while they gaggled. Shoppers themselves sort-of kept away from each other, but it was all very lax.
The Morrisons here is just as bad. Shelf stackers shouldn't bring pallets and pallet trucks into the shop, they are a bloody menace and cause blockages (Exception: sugar. There is no easy way to do this). They have a habit of blocking the ends of aisles with junk as well. A large superstore might have problems with a one way system. Try implementing one with the layout of the fresh food section. Not impossible, but a mess. Customers - no idea of social distancing. Worst culprits - those wearing masks.
Sainsbugs 7-11 type shop nearby was even worse for staff getting in the way. The local Coop (a 7-11 that was a 7-10 and seems to be a 6 or 7am -8pm at the moment. ie. a small shop) has a one way system. They operate a one out one in system. Imagine my surprise the other day when a man went in before me. When I'm allowed in, the first person ahead is a woman with a nearly full basket. She was p'ing about picking things up, putting them back etc. What should have taken me a couple of minutes to get the things I wanted took me 10 minutes because I had to keep waiting for her to move. I skipped the last aisle and paid. As I left that woman was back on the first aisle again. By my reckoning she must have gone around the shop at least three times. That was Saturday. Today (Tuesday) I was expecting to see her still there going around and around. Instead I get there and the manager says "Hurry up we're about to close" . At 09:20? "We're expecting a delivery". So I get in. Can't get up the first aisle of the one-way system because there is a rather large member of staff bending down blocking the whole aisle. So I went the wrong way up the next aisle (as did some previous customers) to get some milk. Quickly to papers and checkout and out. The joys of shopping in the current climate!

the first person ahead is a woman with a nearly full basket. She was p'ing about picking things up, putting them back etc.
get her up against the wall

have we lost all sense of proportion?

and by the sound of this

So I went the wrong way up the next aisle (as did some previous customers) to get some milk.

you should also be against that wall

Back